Thread: How to use screen capture recorder in my screen

How to use screen capture recorder in my screen

I am facing some problem in the project which is provided me in my college, the project is on the face tracking mouse, here the facial expression is used to make the movement in the computer screen, also there is facility present which will do the clicking effect in the mouse, but the problem is I have to show this as a demo and show to the head of department in my college, but I am not getting the clear view when I try with the webcam, so I need inbuilt video recorder which will help in showing all the minute details in it as if it is be done live on the monitor.

Re: How to use screen capture recorder in my screen

The software that is present in the internet is called as a BoIlsoft screen recorder, which helps in getting the screen record in the monitor, the software that is present in the Google which can download from there, this will help in getting the proper display, as because of that you can get the whole display in the form of the video which will help in getting the normal video till you want to record it. There are various option present in the software which will provide the capture the whole display in any of the format that you want and also you can add the text in it.

I would let you to use the Hyper cam which will be providing a good quality and also it is free for downloading from the internet, so I just want to tell that the box is been present in the top level of the monitor, also the software is compatible with any of the operating system that is present and also it uses the hardware that is present in the system of yours which will help in getting the display in a better way, also see that the unnecessary program should be not present which will be copied in the recorder and then you have to do it again and again.

Hi, I am a new user and when I was searching for some query in the internet , so I just came across this forum, also I have heard a lot of the forum that it provide a lot of the information about the queries that people are been facing, so I have a solution regarding the problem that is present here, since I am in developing process of the web sites and the programs in the computer I used this kind of the programs for demonstration and also the demos of the application that I builds on the computer, the software that I use is camstudio which is very easy to use, also the performance of it is very good and also it is free of charge and it tale a low memory when it is stored in the computer, also the video that is stored is in any of the format that you want to store it.

If you want to use for the personal use such as in the house and other use then I will recommend that you go with the Screen VidShot, I have used this in past and the performance of this is great and also the function of the same is very great as I have experienced it, also the converter present in it will help you in storing the videos in various format that you want to store in the computer, just try this and see, the minute detail that you want to show in the demo will be clearly seen in this video recorder. Just give a try and see the performance I know that it will not let you down in this,