Thread: Command Prompt not appearing on windows 7

Command Prompt not appearing on windows 7

Hello everybody I am recently facing a serious problem in my computer. I am having Compaq computer. I am using this computer 9 months. Everything is working perfectly. I have windows 7 operating system. Since last week I am getting this kind of the problem. I want to open command prompt in windows 7. So when go to start button then click on search and type cmd nothing open. No action taken by my windows 7. I am not getting this crap thing. What should I do to come out of this problem? Even I run as administrator I get same problem. Please help me.

Re: Command Prompt not appearing on windows 7

You mean you can not find the item in the Start menu to open the window, or clicked on the Start menu item, but the window does not appear? In the primary case, you can go after the commands Jonmor instruction, or you can type "cmd" in the Start - Search box. If nothing works, what version of Windows are you running? Or there may be virus in your system. Please scan your system for virus then check again.

Hello all, they have set up the shortcut and attempt to activate the system CMD straight from the C: \ Windows \ System32, but not present at all. When I stare in Task Manager that is in the catalog of in a row processes (subsequent tab, single for each time I attempt to open it), but not in the currently running applications program (first tab).It is Windows 7 Premier Home edition, an update to Windows Vista build it appear similar to a last week.

This is happening to me too. I was on with Dell support for 3 hours and could not understand. We actually find that when we created another user, cmd work with that user. They concluded that the user would not work where cmd is damaged. It was recommended that moreover roam to the original (I did not desire to do), or basically produce a new user, when I have to use cmd. Any thoughts on how to fix the problem? Registration issue?

Check if a virus related problem with the system. It may be the reason that stand to gain access to the command prompt. You need to run a virus scan wizard that would take the system that are free of viruses and therefore whether these cases were added to it can be resolved on the spot. Use a good antivirus powerful tool for it.