Thread: Unable To Access Yahoo On Nimbuzz

Unable To Access Yahoo On Nimbuzz

Hello everybody, I am recently facing problem while accessing my yahoo account from the Nimbuzz software application program. I have installed this application last night. Everything were working properly. I was able to access my all the account like Facebook, Ggmail, msn except my yahoo account. I am not able to login to my yahoo account from Nimbuzz application. Is anyone here who has experienced this kind of the problem ever? If got the solution please let me know. Your help would be appreciated a lot.

Re: Unable To Access Yahoo On Nimbuzz

Hi, I have never used this Nimbuzz application ever but as you have describe your problem I can say Nimbuzz application may have been blocked on your network or there is something that prevent to connect it to the yahoo account. It may be due to the your network provider(ISP) or a firewall on your local network. What country are you? Try logging on official web site of Nimbuzz and make sure that you can view the web page.

I would like to thank you for reply on my post. I want to inform you that I could log into the Nimbuzz web site successfully without any problem and here I can view my all the contact and add new contacts. I am getting the error the time I use the Nimbuzz application install in my computer system. The error occurs while attempting to use the Nimbuzz client. And here I am not getting the option to add my yahoo contact. Through, its website of Nimbuzz. What should be creating the error while using the Nimbuzz client?.

From my point of view you need to first do an update for your version of Nimbuzz. Upgrade to the latest version. If this update did not help neams no problem with update, please follow these instruction given hereGo to Nimbuzz web site then go to your yahoo account provide your yahoo username and password then close this page then go to your Nimbuzz application stored in your system It may work. Please try this.

I am also facing this kind of problem with my facebook account. I tell you how I could make myself to overcome this problem. I have upgraded my Nimbuzz application.but after that I am not able to access Facebook chat please help me. Every time I go to add a contact and click facebook. facebook is addressing the site facebook my default browser. Please suggest me how to go ahead and use Facebook Chat on nimbuzz client.

First from your computer web browser go to Nimbuzz website then
    provide your username and password information to get access your Nimbuzz account then at the peak of the web page on the right face has a Settings button then you have to click on this button and then you can look instant messaging option you’re your accounts then choose Facebook or yahoo whatever then provide your username and password for that. later than that you can close up this web page and then coming back to your Clien. since your Facebook account is by now connected to your friends Facebook is already loaded on your Nimbuzz contacts list.