Thread: Getting blurry video after installing VLC 1.1.8

Getting blurry video after installing VLC 1.1.8

I have the Dell 1014 and I am using the same from the last six months. I installed the Widows 7 OS on it with the Intel Core i3. I have also installed the VLC media player 1.1.8 on my system to deal along with the media player completely. Now the thing is last night's video playback on my system is not fitting that. I cannot understand why I am facing this problem with the media player I'm using. So please help me out of it.

Re: Getting blurry video after installing VLC 1.1.8

Well the problem you are recently facing it is due to media player which you are using. At the present you have to do here is to just attempt to uninstall the media player and then you have to install the new copy of it. The thing is to re-install the VLC media player on your system will definitely help you resolve the problem. But keep one thing in your mind that you have to install the latest version and the updated media player. I am sure that the installation of the update will certainly help to solve the problem.

I've been through the problem I face and I think the video drivers are not installed on your system. Now you have to do here is you can only see if the video drivers installed on the system or not and if they are not installed then you have to do only if the drivers are installed or not and if it is installed then view if they are damaged or not and if damaged, then you have to update your video drivers. I hope this will definitely help you solve the problem

I think the problem you faced on a regular basis then there is definitely something wrong with the VLC player which you are making use of. So what you have to make here is that the make use of any other media player that will not provide any problem in the future. And if the case is same as I am suggesting here then I suggest you to use only the classic media player on your system that will certainly help to solve the problem. And also in this you have to uninstall and then install the player one more time and reboot your system and then check whether issue get resolved or it is still there.