Thread: Getting error while burning a CD with Nero 9

Getting error while burning a CD with Nero 9

Hello friends I getting some errors in the nero 9 while burning a CD,and it is happening when the last time I tried to burn the CD, this was the first time in almost a month that I had tried to burn the CD and that is that when yesterday tried to burn the CD that I have an error that says Burn process failed error. I've done nothing wrong with the Nero file all these months and because of this I am not able to get that why I also faced this error. So can somebody help me or suggest that what is the possibility of failure and how do I correct the fault.

Re: Getting error while burning a CD with Nero 9

One of the first things you will need to do is that you have to install Nero 9 one more time in your system, and I think the problem would be the only Nero. What I think might be a missing file of Nero and have not used for over a month and that is why they are not getting the Nero to run again, especially when the application does not give accurate results then the problem lies in the implementation of Nero, you will need to reinstall.

Hey I think it might be possible that the CD you are trying to burn could be some kind of problem because of this matter it is causing the error which is the recording process failed, so what I think instead of putting the main Nero utility you just trying to reinstall it so I would suggest that you should look to record a different CD, which will take much less time to reinstall it and then see what happens, I think nero is certainly going to work well and what could be the error of the CD.

Guys i tried to burn a CD completely new to see if I can get to know the problem, but then also with the new CD I have the same error that I was doing before. I even reinstalled Nero applications multiple times, but then also there was no use of it and it is complete waste of time, even if they adopt a new or an old CD that I am always getting the same error, someone who can help me and tell me that why like this is happening and also suggest me to format the system because they do not want to lose any data.

The problem may occur after installation of the Nero and as much I know like this issue happens only with some case and only with some of these devices based on mechanics. It appears in the following ways: the first is the Windows startup, or when using the PC, especially when you access the CD, I get a system error written in white on a blue background, whose message said that there was a serious error caused by SCSI1HLP module. VXD. It might also be possible to start Windows, or when using the PC, especially when accessing CD blocks occur suddenly, without any error message. So try this and then see if you can get the problem solved.

Hey, you can not completely or you can say that accurately reinstall the Nero on your system and that is why you are not getting this issue so in this what you need to do is that you just run completely after attempting to reinstall it. To resolve this problem, you must delete the file Scsi1hlp.vxd located in the C: \ WINDOWS \ SYSTEM \ Iosubsys and restart the system. If you are not able to start Windows, into safe mode, so you just delete the file and restart Windows in normal mode. I am sure this will going to help you in order to get rid from this issue.

Guys who have some kind of weird problem with Nero and I got to know that the Adaptec DirectCD remains inconsistent with Nero. I brought this DirectCD which runs from Adaptec and would use it just to get to know how this system Drag and drop is used in the CD and I've also heard that there was a w2ay through which we can even compress data in order to install more and more data on the CD, so can someone help me know why the hell is that this CD is not going well with Nero
    The problems are different because DirectCD, usually unexpected errors can occur during recording, Nero accident, malfunction or system instability. There are two possible solutions:
    1) Install the patch for download from our website (patch DirectCD 16.5 Kb) that allows you to comfortably use the software, but not both at the same time depending on the configuration selected by the boot loader is configured by the patch.
    2) uninstall DirectCD and use FloppyCD. To uninstall DirectCD automatic uninstall is not enough, but you have to do some tasks manually, so try this option and see if you can get the CD to work with Nero

jasonwoolen13 Guest

I have the same error that I was doing before. I even reinstalled Nero applications several times, but then also there was no use of it and complete waste of time, even if they adopt a new or an old CD that I am always getting the same error, someone who can help me and me say why they like this is happening and suggest me to format the system because it does not lose any data.

I think you should reinstall your nero 9. It can be the cause of some virus or not supporting the files.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonwoolen13 View Post
    why they like this is happening and suggest me to format the system because it does not lose any data.
    First of all try burn the cd/dvd with different or probably at slower speed coz it is probably a medium error. Also try to burn at different discs. Many users get this problem with Nero9, hence i'l suggest you to stuck with Nero 7 untill this error get some proper fix. And yes, there is no need to format your system just because of any burning software.

richimarker77 Guest

I was doing before. I even reinstalled Nero applications several times, but then also there was no use of it and complete waste of time, even if they adopt a new or an old CD that I am always getting the same error, someone who can help me and me say why they like this is happening and suggest me to format the system because it does not lose any data.

This happens to me sometime due to drm protection. There are some dvds which are region locked. I tried using some others tools to make a copy and then burning the same on Nero. Nero tries to load up the tools first on a temp memory and the start writing the same on disc. If the disk is faulty or there is a issue of dvd firmware then you can face the issue.

WilsJackO Guest

What I think could be a missing file in Nero and has not been used for over a month and that is why we are not getting the Nero to run again, especially when the application does not give accurate results, then the problem is Nero application, you will need to reinstall.