Thread: Desktop capture image software Free

Desktop capture image software Free

I just need a program that will take pictures of Anything open on my desktop, Looking for a free program

Re: Desktop capture image software Free

There are many such apps, for example, Quick Screen Capture is the one that am using since long time and its really good. As an alternative you can go with Super Screen Capture. Am not sure about it is free or not but thats good in performance. For more info, just check out this:
    Best Screen capture software

Peedriero Guest

if you just want to record for a short time, you can try Total Screen Recorder. its trial version is nearly has no limit as watermark, time limit. anyway i suggest you buy one. those that are free will cost you even more.
    Last edited by Maqbool; 30-03-2011 at 12:56 PM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.

lizahellenn Guest

Right off the bat, you need to know that your prospects flock to video on the web like moths to a flame. As a Realtor, if you're not using video on your website, blog, YouTube or anywhere else, you're missing out on a ton of prospects and clients. Let me tell you how to capture some killer video that educates your prospects about real estate issues and turns them into closed deals; simply by using free screen capturing video software.There are basically two kinds of video you can use when it comes to video marketing as a Realtor. You can use regular video that's taken with a camcorder or webcam and turn them into cool marketing videos, like Animoto.com does.The second kind of video marketing uses free screen capturing video software, which captures video on your computer's desktop.