Thread: Operation failed during encoding DVD in windows movie maker

Operation failed during encoding DVD in windows movie maker

Last few days I was faced the problem in my windows movie maker. I have used windows 7 operating system on the Intel core i7 processor. Whenever we start burn operation in windows movie maker, then in that case at the time of encoding the DVD initially it started very well but after some time error occurred. I have downloaded the updated version of windows movie maker but the problem would not be solved. Can you specify my problems solutions?

Re: Operation failed during encoding DVD in windows movie maker

I also faced the same kind of problem. In that time whenever I started encoding process it will stop the encoding process and halt the system. In that time, I was ending this task using task manager. But the problem is not solved. So finally, I had uninstalled the windows movie maker and then restart the computer machine and after that reinstalled the windows movie maker. Now the problem is solved and it works correctly.

Hey I think your machine should be directly connected to the internet without using firewall. See whenever we are use internet for up grading any software without using firewall in that case at the time of up gradation some viruses may be affected the windows movie maker. In that case you need to uninstall your windows movie maker and then install firewall in the machines, finally installed the windows movie maker. I think this can be solved the problem.

I think some unauthorized person may be handled you computer. So sometimes what happens, see the unauthorized person may be possible that delete some important files present in windows movie maker setup. In that situation you need to upgrade your software. So firstly uninstalled the software, then restart the machine and finally install the windows movie maker software. It may be possible that problem could be solved.