Thread: Is it necessary to encode dvd stalls during burn in windows movie maker.

Is it necessary to encode dvd stalls during burn in windows movie maker.

I have bought the new system at mine home and I have installed the windows vista on mine system. I have also downloaded the windows movie maker on mine system. I have issue on mine windows movie maker. When I burn the mine video on the windows movie maker, its stall at 10.2% and then it hangs for long time. But the don’t give any error during this time. I have also using the windows essentials media codec pack 2.3d. I have other issue and that is I can’t import mine video on windows movie maker. i have tried to solve this issue from the other threads but I didn’t got the any stuff on that. Can anyone solve this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Is it necessary to encode dvd stalls during burn in windows movie maker.

Once I read your problem on the same forum then I asked to my some friend about your problem. And one of my friends had the similar kind of problem as you said then he suggested to me and he said first try to save the video project to folder on your HDD (hard drive). So as per his recommendation I would like to suggest you that you have to try the same procedure if not tried it before. It will cause a problem. I hope it will help you.

I have some tips for you just try it may be it will help you. At what time you have ended adding files and customizing your DVD menus, press Burn. Behind the DVD disc has been productively burned, you can do one or extra of the following on your disc is ready page:
    • To create one more copy of the present DVD, take away the concluded DVD, place in a original recordable DVD, and then press Make another copy of this disc option.
    • And to close Windows DVD Maker, press Close option.

I had the similar kind of problem as you said. I am thinking I can solve your problem when I faced this problem then I talk to my uncle because he is engineer and he suggested to me about “SetupImgBurn_2.5.5.0.exe”. And I installed it and it is working very fine for me it is capable to burn image very fast. So if you have any kind of burning problem the I would like to suggest you that you can try this, for this you can download it very easily from the internet. I am very sure it will capable to solve your problem.