Thread: Windows Photo Gallery wants to import the same file/photo twice

Windows Photo Gallery wants to import the same file/photo twice

My Computer utilized to only import my most recent pictures from the memory card. At the present every time I want to import only my most recent photos, it imports all the pictures which are present there. At the present I have many pictures which obtain duplicate in the same. So each time I want to import only a small number of photos, I delete all the extras. What would have occurred to modify this characteristic? I thought windows Vista was not supposed to duplicate photos?

Re: Windows Photo Gallery wants to import the same file/photo twice

Hey do not worry about this matter because I have one solution for this and I am sure that this will going to help you in your case. In this only the thing which you have to do is that just you check the setting in the photo gallery and after that you just confirm that the file names of the original picture be the same.
    • In this you have to open the "Windows Photo Gallery" >
    • After this you have to click on to the “File" >
    • Then you have to tick on to the "Options" >
    • And the second last thing which you have to do is that tick on the "Import" tab. >
    • And in the last you have to choose the "Original File Name" under the "File Name" drop down menu.
    • And press ok
    • And after that you just try to import the new pictures and over here you just tell me that is it still duplicating?

I am sure this solution will help you in order to get rid from this situation.

If the solution which is given above it is not working in your case then do not worry about it because I have solution for this and I am sure that this will help you in order to get rid from this. Actually I think the issue is causing in your case because of the camera changing file name or photo tag every time at the time when you insert the memory card in to this. And at that time your photo gallery recognizes it as a new photo. The original Photo Live Gallery has the characteristic permit you to select which Photo to import previous to it import them. This should assist you in resolving your problem. If you want then you can take more assistance from here.

Hey guys I just want to thank you guys for the quick reply from your side. Actually the solution which is given above I have tried and follow the each step in this. And after trying this in the last I got the solution. To get the solution for this query I have visited many of the forum site but unable to get any proper solution which is able to resolve my issue. But after trying this solution my issue totally gets resolved. And now my gallery able to recognize it. I just want to thank you guys.