Thread: Windows Media Center: "This video is not available at this time. Please try again later."

Windows Media Center: "This video is not available at this time. Please try again later."

Hi friends, yesterday, I was trying to see the internet TV on Windows Media Center but I found that it was not working. Whenever I try to do that then it shows me the message which says "This video is not available at this time. Please try again later." Can you please tell me that why this is happening to me. I have tried all the things from my side to solve the issue but all the times it comrs up with the same error message. Please tell me that what I should do to solve this problem. Thank you so much in advance.

Re: Windows Media Center: "This video is not available at this time. Please try again later."

Do you have windows firewall activated in your computer? I am asking this because if that is the case then there is possibility that the windows firewall might be blocking it and so you are getting that problem. So check for that and verify that Windows media center should not be in that list. If it is there then remove that from the firewall and after that again try to run it. If Windows Firewall was causing the problem then this time you will not get the issue again. I wish that this will solve the issue for you.

Re: Windows Media Center: "This video is not available at this time. Please try again later."

There might be some problem with the browser that you are having on your computer. So if you want then you can try by changing to some other browser nd see if that s able to solve the problem for you. There are many other browsers available on internet that you can use to access it. The best which I can suggest you is the Firefox otherwise Opera. These are the two which are very famous at the time. If the problem is because of the browser then changing the browser will solve the issue for you.

It is possible that the installed Windows Media Center is corrupted in your computer and that is the reason that you are facing the problems like this. My suggestion to you is to install that once again in your computer and after that try to use that to see if that solves the problem for you or not. This may not be the exact problem but it is one of the possible reasons that can be there for the issues like this.

You internet connectivity might be slow and that is the reason that you are facing the problem like this. So make sure that you are having the proper internet connection to your computer. If you are having any trouble with the internet speed then you can directly contact to the service provider and ask them for the same. They will tell you that what is the exact reason for that and how can this be solved. I hope that you will come out of the trouble soon.