Thread: Download Now Skype 5.2.0.113

Download Now Skype 5.2.0.113

"We all love something for nothing. With Skype’s free software – by the way, it works seamlessly with your internet connection – you can chat away with free Skype-to-Skype calls and never worry about cost, time or distance. Share the love and get your friends to download Skype so you can talk, instant message (IM) or make video calls for nothing. You can also make local, long distance and international calls to phones and mobiles at great rates too.

Re: Download Now Skype 5.2.0.113

Is the Skype 5.2.0.113 latest version available for download? By the way, as I can see the download link is not made in the first post, so people who are searching for it can download it from here. Below are some details about its changelog:
    • Modified call phones dialog with integrated contact number search
    • New presence-aware call button, including a drop-down of associated contact numbers
    • Modified presence icons, to better indicate a contact's availability status
    • Improved call handling when you run out of credit
    • New simple button to share files and contacts
    • Improvements to help you find active calls
    • New look for the contact profile area
    • Download the new version of Skype from here.

Just after a fresh update I started getting a new issue in my system. I am not able to login at all. I had checked my internet connection which is working. Here I had tried connected through web based platform where it worked, but when I try to do the same through skype messenger it is not helping me much. I had tried various stuff. It looks this update is buggy. I had found this download on a file sharing website. I am having a old Windows XP system due to which I do not want to install a new version. It can slow down the system. I am using Skype as the default video chatting client.

The reason you are getting the issue is you are trying to run a old version which is no longer support. The best thing I would recommend you to test a new edition atleast once. This will help you to resolve the problem. I got connectivity issue on my skype also. I removed it and went on the official site to download the most recent version where it worked. There is no problem at all. I am having a Vista laptop and it worked well. I will also recommend you the same thing. I think 6.11.0.102 is the most recent edition. I had not updated after that.