Thread: How to remove the Duplicate MP3 files on iTunes in Windows 7 64bit

How to remove the Duplicate MP3 files on iTunes in Windows 7 64bit

How to get rid of duplicate mp3 files. I can see many of them in iTunes and it is so annoying. I am using iTunes 9.0.2.25. I am using Windows 7 64bit here and there are more than 400 songs. So it is really hard for me to find each of this file and delete them. I want to remove all duplicate files. I started doing the same manually but still it is time consuming. I hope there will be some better process that can help me to fix the issue.

Re: How to remove the Duplicate MP3 files on iTunes in Windows 7 64bit

You can do that through a third party file finder. You cannot do the same without that. There are many third party file finder software which can help you to automatically wipe out duplicate files. One of them is Duplicate Music Files Finder. Just download and install this program in your system and check back. I think this would be quiet enough to fix the problem that you are facing.

iTunes itself has this feature. You can find and get rid of duplicate files from the same. There is no need to download and use any third party software. For that you have to go in View and then click on Show Duplicate Items. Just click on that and iTunes will give you the list of duplicate files. You can then on that basis delete the files. You can add tick and one by one remove those files from the library.

To remove duplicate mp3 files, use Duplicate Files Deleter. Someone suggest me to use that program. I used with good result.

use Duplicate Files Deleter this the best software to remove files i ever come to know.