Thread: Unable to install MSI RX9250 Driver

Unable to install MSI RX9250 Driver

Today I brought the MSI RX9250-T128 to improve my older graphics card. But I do not know why it is not installing the driver two that come along with the graphics card offered by MSI? Normally what is the problem? I am using Microsoft Windows XP; my Windows XP was containing the ATI 9250 driver? Following is the specification about my system.

AMD Athlon XP 1700
    40GB Maxtor(old) ,
    120GB Western (new)
    MSI 128MB Rx9250(new)
    Windows XP SP2
    DFI AD73 Pro motherboard,
    640MB 266Mhz DDR RAM

Win Fast 64MB Geforce MX

Re: Unable to install MSI RX9250 Driver

Hi I am facing this same problem. I had tried two install a new copy of Windows XP on another hard disk. But I am not able to install it. Even now I cannot connect to Windows XP after loading. It shows me black screen. So I try to log on to Windows XP in Safe Mode. But this time the driver can be installing, but after restarting. But I am still facing the same problem. Nothing changes. Windows XP does not have the driver for an ATI 9250? Why is it so? Is the ATI 9250 is the latest product from ATI? Can anyone help me solve this problem?

Hi, I hope this information will help you to solve your problem. As you said, you bought a new hard drive for your system. So I would like to suggest you to install fresh windows XP in your system. After that, install VIA 4in1 drivers for these windows XP system. For that you have to follow the latest ATi catalyst drivers. If you don’t have latest version of this driver then you can search it on internet from there you can get the installation file for this, download this file from internet and install this driver in your system.try this and tell me it’s working or not.

Hi thank you for your nice suggestion I followed your instruction and according to that I install fresh windows XP on my new hard disk. But it won’t help me to solve this problem. When I installed these new fresh windows XP in my hard drive I am not able to access these windows XP. After loading windows XP my screen appeared with the black screen. How can I login into a safe mode? Please help me to solve this I am out of ideas now. All replies are appreciated. I am waiting for your replies.

Hi I hope this information will help you. If you try to log in into safe mode then there will be some problem with your driver. I think your drivers are not working properly. Or in other case your system have contain some kind of malware function that causing this kind of problem. Please try to use driver cleaner download it from internet and uninstall your drivers in safe mode. After that run driver cleaner and try to boot into window usually. Try this in your system I am sure it will help you to solve your problem.

Hi I am using this driver cleaner for my system. I hope you are not installing drivers partially. I don’t know why you are getting this error message on your system. Basically this message is the old windows XP message from the old drivers of windows XP. If you want to fix this problem then go to device manger and change your driver settings from there. I hope this information will help you to solve your problem. If this is not helpful and you solve this problem then please share your knowledge with us. Thank you.