Thread: Windows 7: Cannot install java runtime environment

Windows 7: Cannot install java runtime environment

I am having the Windows 7 in my computer and I have no problems by means of the Windows 7 and all additional applications here. I am having a difficulty through Java Runtime Environment 6.0. I do not recognize why, but when I try to install the runtime environment then I observed that there is some error. It is having the error code as 1723. It also says that there is some problem with the dll file and that is the reason that I am getting this error. I actually do not identify what this DLL. I just need to have Java on my system. Please assist me so I can encompass this. Any help on this will be really appreciated.

Re: Windows 7: Cannot install java runtime environment

Well for starters let me say that here are not perfect combination of Java version for Windows 7 and therefore, I think you'll find the problem. Well for now all I can suggest is to go with the latest version of Java and I am sure that this fits well with the case you. Please go to the official website of the Sun and have been updated or that the latest version of Java from there. I think at the time of Java 6.0.12 and I have this running here on my system and I have the Windows 7 here and therefore I think it will be able to have that in your case. Please see if you can have a copy in your case and I am sure that the latest version of Java on this occasion will solve the issue.

I think there is a trouble with Windows Installer. To confirm this I would like to inquire a question. Are you capable to install another application which uses Windows Installer? Please endeavor to perceive to this, and if I can surely think there are several problems by means of the Java package and so I think it will be great if you can get one from the sun. As I believe is the only solution in this case. In addition to this if no other application can be installed using Windows Installer, and link for the Windows Installer is here: Windows Installer 4.5. Hopefully this can bring a difference to the problem discussed in this moment.

I have somewhat which can explain the error 1723. This arises only when there is a difficulty by means of the Windows Installer package. A DLL is needed to finish this installation. If the necessary DLL file is not there, then the installation cannot carry on. However, the exact reason for this error is still under investigation, but things have been out so far to say that the problem may be due to Windows Installer package. You can have the issue addressed in a very simple. All you have to watch is the version of Java you are trying to take his own system. Please see that you have the perfect combination of the Java version you have for the system. Sometimes this can also be the reason for this error. And another way to keep bugs away is to see if there is no problem at all from the Windows Installer package. See if you can get the latest version of this. It can be downloaded from the link mentioned above. Please let me know if that helped.

There might be some problem with the Windows 7 that is installed in your computer and that is the reason that you are facing the problems like this. There are very less possibility for this but still it is possible. So if you want then you can try to repair the system and if that is also not helping you then move to the clean install of that. But make sure that this is your last option to solve this problem. I wish that this will be resolved soon