Thread: Photoshop CS3 not installing in mac osx, need help

Photoshop CS3 not installing in mac osx, need help

I recently for some of the tremendous problem I need to remove the adobe Photoshop CS3 from my mac osx compatible system. But after that when I tried to reload that one again into the system, it says that use another installer. Along with this when I tried second time to run the installation it flashes that cs 3 is already installed, but this was I removed from my system, then I can’t understand why this error message is appearing into my system? Is here any one having any idea on this problem?

Re: Photoshop CS3 not installing in mac osx, need help

As per my knowledge regarding these type of problem if you already use this installer file before in your system with this same version of CS 3 application, along with also the same operating system version then I suggest you to try once to run the installer file from the administrator prompt. I hope in this way you will be able to install the Photoshop application. go through this, it will surely help you.

The problem that you mentioned in your post is might be occurring for any other applications, those are installed into your system, for that first of all remove if there any third party or untrusted application or visual effect in your system. In some of the problem I found that the other application may be the cause of these type of problems, so try this. Apart from that is the Photoshop version is support the operating system version that you are using in your system? Make sure about that.

I was also facing relevant type of problem, and after a deep search on this I found this can be happening for the previous installed files. for this I recommend you to check the background of your system, whether the Photoshop process is not running with the other process, if you found any this type of problem than simply kill that process and then go for empty the windows installed folder and registry editor. I think the problem is creating for any other previous installed files in your system. go through this information, I hope it will surely help you to resolve the issue that you posted here.

I am also facing a problem with the adobe Photoshop CS3, this is creating a problem in my windows 7 and mac osx compatible dell system. first problem is that whenever I tried to launch the application it freezes for few minute after that when I tried to close the application forcefully, the system automatically reboot, this is as the major problem with this application, without go for any trick for this issue, I simply tried by reload this, but there also I was getting similar issue, along with this when I tried by a up to date version, this was also not help me. Now I am decided to replace this with the same functioning application, as a alternate of adobe Photoshop for both mac osx and windows platform. So I am here for getting information regarding the alternative for adobe Photoshop CS3, any input will be appreciated greatly.

One of the most populated software named as GIMP, it is a graphics program and photo editor with very powerful inbuilt features. It contains all the tools needed to create drawings and any filters to correct and improve a shot. The GIMP can be used by users of varying levels as a paint program, an advanced photo-editing program, a batch, a format converter etc. The wealth of this open source software is to offer many additional features along with the plug-in.

A additional information on the above post is that, there is another application with the name GIMPshop, it is a image editing software based on Open Source Gimp. this version compatible with the Photoshop, in order to facilitate the adaptation for better graphical presentation. It is compatible with mac osx. its interface and menu structure Adobe Photoshop are aligned so as to GIMP to ease the transition. This is not a complete clone of Photoshop, but found the idea of integrating the modules Gimp approaching Photoshop in a single window and the better it works on windows and mac.

Paint is one of those programs that at first glance may seem very simple and very useful, but when you start to use the notes that have great potential and very useful. With Paint, you can retouch your photos or optimize your images, with some of the basic functions and options. It also highlights the interface very simple and classic demonstrate, I would like to recommend you to go for this software, this is compatible with both windows and mac osx version.