Thread: excel 2010 formula

sad excel 2010 formula

I'm designing a time card,and at my wits end,and I need a little help.and only need one more formula.I'll use A as representing the first 2 wks,B as the 2nd 2wks and so on.Just as a reference.
    What I need is a formula,that can calculated time over 80 hrs for a 2 wk period an able to carry it over to the next pay period.In one column I have my hrs worked.I need to keep track of my ot hrs,while at same time keeping my worked hrs at 80,if the worked hrs fall below 80 ,I would like to take it from the ot hrs and = to 80,and to be able to subtract the amount from the ot hrs and keep a running amount.

Re: excel 2010 formula

Sorry dude, actually you have so many requirements and have not explained it properly. Am good enough in Excel formulas or could help you by searching on Google but what i need is an example of you exactly you want to do. So, could you give a rough screenshot about the same ?

You need only the formula that can calculate time Wk period? just search it on google and you'll get an answer dude...........

Quote Originally Posted by Theking View Post
    Sorry dude, actually you have so many requirements and have not explained it properly. Am good enough in Excel formulas or could help you by searching on Google but what i need is an example of you exactly you want to do. So, could you give a rough screenshot about the same ?
    Well dude,the attachment will explain it better than I can.Basically,what I WANT IS,if the single YELLOW cell IS BELOW 80,that it would take from the purple cell to make the yellow = 80.And the purple cell decreasing or increasing the same amount taken away from it. And if the yellow cell is more than 80,the amount over 80 will be added to the purple cell. And that totall will be carried over to the purple .TimeCard Sheet1.jpg

Rows A=Name,B=Date
    A1=name,A2,A3 AND SO ON,SAME AS XL spreadsheet.