Thread: Creating a Popup with Fireworks 4

Creating a Popup with Fireworks 4

Recently I have started making a website for myself and I want to create a Pop Up menu which would be helping me to show an advertisements on my website. I am using a Fireworks on my machine in which I want to create a simple pop up menu. Can somebody tell me how can I make a pop up menu in Firworks 4? I am newbie to this version of Fireworks and I am not aware of its new feature.

Re: Creating a Popup with Fireworks 4

In Fireworks 4, a new feature to the version 3, create a pop in a quick and easy way. The popup can be added in FW a button, a segment or a hotspot. In the example, a simple rectangle with text over it. Both mark-and-paste - (Insert -) Segment> Slice> Select. Now is the trigger on a green segment. one may query whether single or multiple segments individually choose otherwise at FW for the rectangle and the text of each segment fits. Now, this segment's behavior popup menu added. Simply click on the white punk in the segment again. After this selection will create the actual window. Here are the settings, and links should be established. But later changes are also possible using the code relatively easy to do everything at the end.

Menu: Creates or remove menu items. This sign A menu can be engaged again. All other links will be created in the engaged. One must then march out with the next to the signs again if necessary.

Text: Is the text in the opened menu appears.

Objective: Is the file type as the associated opened. Usually this does nothing to specify. In the above case the new page as new window will be opened in addition to the first, then the first left open. Who works with framesets be pure write the name of the merged frames in which the linked file to (eg _mainFrame), depending on how the name of the frame is.

Hyperlink: path to the file to open. Clicking Next here for the appearance of pop-ups.

HTML means that look simple HTML code controlled by. In addition, there was the end. Image means that the appearance of images generated by FW automatically regulated. This is up to you what you like. Up state: Is the appearance of the expand, without even moving the mouse. Over state: the appearance on mouseover.

By stopping the pop then generates F12 and you can test it with this in the browser. Links work at this point but not only in the correct HTML file. So that is all that is pop done. And now comes the trouble really begins, as evidenced by countless demands. Who's sides up to make the content entirely with FW is in safe hands. The integrate into existing websites brings in positioning yourself into trouble just enough, just as the change of links.