Thread: How to convert blue-ray50 to blue-ray25

How to convert blue-ray50 to blue-ray25

Well this is my first post, so I sorry if I not write in proper manner or if any mistakes happen. My question is that I need to back up my blue-ray BD movies on 25 discs. I presently wish for a movie only backup. Should I stop Re-builders BD settings where there are or what changes should I build. Any help or point in the right direction would be appreciated. Not sure if this is important, but I'll be replaying this in my Samsung BD-P3600. I am very thankful to all of you.

re: How to convert blue-ray50 to blue-ray25

You can go away the default RB settings but if I were you I would use the "high speed option BD 25" since it is method quicker and for BD25 backups the feature is almost indistinguishable from the original. If you still make a decision to go for dvd-9 goal size and playback on a Samsung, confirm to use "strict AVCHD for movie” in the arrangement preference. Samsung player (like a few others as well) do not like certain folders/arrangement in AVCHD output like e.g. "AUXDATA" and this folder won’t show up at what time "Strict AVCHD locations" are verified.

At what time you say "High Speed Option" is that the surroundings for the encoder to the highest mode. Also among the Samsung it appears I only have to contract through the file structure trouble at what time using dvd-9 or dvd-5, BD-25 and BD-50 I go away the files as is, right? For this if you have any another solution so please tell me now what I should to do. If any help you provide me so thanks for that.

High Speed alternative will only show up in RBs option at what time you go for BD25 as your goal size and this alternative actually makes a hell of a dissimilarity - try for yourself. I have done a pair of tests among this alternative and could not think the quality was so unbelievably fine. BD and AVCHD structure is different and player may respond accordingly. If you decide to set out for BD25 the "strict avchd" setting will (iirc) mechanically be unnoticed so it is secure to check this alternative and leave it active since it will only come into play at what time you choose your target size.

It is not a "structure difficulty", but slightly the definition of avchd objects burned to DVD. If you burn auxdata folder to a blue-ray/e samsung player do not have "troubles" .And they play the avchd content very well but at what time you use DVD or DVD-dl media and the red laser detects an AUXDATA folder it stops. But it actually should not worry you because for accurately these reason, monty has adopted his well software to the point that newest rb versions construct a "strict" avchd structure. Whereas early constructs created auxdata folder (same goes for official document, bdjo, jar, & meta) which one superior removed for playback of DVD/DVD9 on Samsung player. Then there was one more thing to keep in mind but it should not subject in your case. If you still want to go for DVD/DVD9 target and playback on a Samsung 1600 confirm not to use -ROM as your book type - leave it at +R or -R!