Thread: flv (vp6f) to avi - can’t get to convert properly

flv (vp6f) to avi - can’t get to convert properly

I have been converting FLV from YouTube and from another websites for a long time and I have run into something else. FLV encoding with vp6f and I don’t know what it this? And when I tried, even some of the most excellent converter such like WinFF, it changes approximately at the end, at the end it show an error for around three minutes. It is a huge file, 80 MB of flv files. Why do this? I don’t have any idea if you have any suggestion so please provide me.

Re: flv (vp6f) to avi - can’t get to convert properly

I faced this kind of problem earlier then I asked one of the my best friends he had suffered this kind of problem some time before that’s way he know the actual problem he told me to go for another converter so I would like to suggest you that you have to select any another converter for the another try and see what was wrong with previous one. I am sure you get proper solution for your problem may be the problem is having with your converter. I hope this information help you.

Hello, I have better option for you first of all I would like to tell you, I had faced the same kind of problem like some seven month ago. Before this I was used same like you “WinFF” and the same issue occurred always all conversion happened fine but last 5 to 6 minutes always created problem. Then I call one my relative who is engineer then he suggested me go with “Aunsoft flv” converter and I used it now it’s working fine and have a more speed also then previous one. And it has good output quality. I hope this will help you.

I had heard this kind of problem to someone he had same conversion problem. We tried so many different converter but problem was not solved then we searched some official site and we got the real problem and that is the graphic card issue his graphic card not supported properly so because of this reason I would like to suggest you that you should to check your graphic card first and if get any issue so please replace it with new card. I hope your problem will solve after this try.

I went to my space.com and connect on the first video I found at unsystematic. It would not play on my workstation, AVICode not give me the information on it. GSpot did procedure the file and accounted it. Then I demultiplex the file through the using FLVExtract v1.2.0. GSpot then informed the FLV file as FLV4. I could then play the video and AVICode could work with it also. AVICode also reported the video as: FLV4. I hope this information will help you. If you get any solution then post it on the same forum it will help to many others.

hello my name is noi and i am new here ...

i have a problem , see i can't convert my flv files , i am using flv to avi converter ... and when i put my flv files the program said if there's no file on directory or something ...

what happen, i am already install the new codec K lite i use that ... but somehow it still didn't work , but the weird thing is it worked for my other files .... so what happen an d what should i do ne?

First, Welcome to Techarena. Secondly, the error you stated "program said if there's no file on directory" probably appears when you are selecting any Shortcut. Make sure you are giving the proper path of the file and not the shortcut. Also, if still not working than i can suggest you BigaSoft Total Video Converter. Am using it from ling time and it works very good with every format, even flv.