Thread: Deleting duplicate files using EasyCleaner

Deleting duplicate files using EasyCleaner

I have recently installed an application called the EasyCleaner from the internet. Then when I tried the duplicate option of that application it found a bunch of duplicates in my system. It showed multiple files for some entries, so now I am a little lost and confused as to are these entries which are reflected in the application duplicates to the original file. Or which is the file that I am supposed to delete. I would like to know more about this application.

Re: Deleting duplicate files using EasyCleaner

I had been using this application and I was not so happy about the results. Instead of using this application I would suggest you to manually search for duplicates and organize them as you desire. For example if you have roughly nine copies of an mp3 file, so in such case what you must do is try retaining the better copy of the mp3 file and delete all the rest. And if you find duplicate copies of softwares in your system then what you must do is retain the new versions and delete the older versions of those particular applications.

EasyCleaner is an all in one application which allows you to delete outdated entries in your system or the windows registry. By using this application you can delete the duplicates entries on the hard drive, all you are supposed to do is delete the unnecessary files, disable all the programs that start automatically when during windows start up. This application called EasyCleaner has the ability to provide you with a graphical presentation of your disk usage by means of a pie chart, you can even delete browsing history from Internet Explorer.

I am a satisfied with EasyCleaner. This is a small program that searches for invalid entries in your windows registry, thus allowing your system to be more stable and faster. EasyCleaner also lets you delete all unnecessary files such as the temporary files, backup files, shortcuts without a target, etc. Last but not the least, you can search for duplicate files and preview the information on the use of disk space. This is really a useful application which will help you organize your data in a better way.

“ToniArts” is the publisher of this beautiful application. You can download this program from the internet from its official site. Or you can even download its torrent and install this wonderful program for free. The latest version is the EasyCleaner 2.0.6.380. This is really a useful utility which allows you to arrange the files in your system. It is compatible with operating systems like the windows Me, windows 98, windows 95, windows 2000/NT/XP. Its file size is around 2.82 mb and have to tell you that this application has got a good response.

Using the EasyCleaner 2.2 you can easily and reliably clean your hard drive. EasyCleaner 2.2 is capable of removing all the temp files, along with the internet cache information and even the cookies in one swift clean up. If you don’t periodically clean your temp files it may gradually slow down your system, so one reason of cleaning the temp files is that you can improve the performance level of your system speed and can free a lot of disk space which is for the better for the PC. And the 2.2 version of EasyCleaner is not a freeware and you can have a trial of 10 days.

For some time, I had problems deleting multiple files and because I'm too OC, I had so many backups. I tried a lot of programs but the one that solved my problems is Duplicate Files Deleter. It's for free and I have been using it for almost 3 years now.