Thread: Apple Quicktime: old video files required for converter

Apple Quicktime: old video files required for converter

I recently installed Quick time update version in my apple mac book pro laptop, this was running fine with the earlier version, but there is a problem that I am facing after the upgrade. The actual problem is that when I insert a disc which contains some of the video files, but when I tried to play then in new version of QuickTime player, it flashes that the files formats are no longer support by the player version, though they were runs fine with the earlier version, then why this is not running with the update version? any suggestion for me to resolve this, along with this also like to know which converter should I use to convert the file formats for other media player.

Re: Apple Quicktime: old video files required for converter

I think the problem can be solved by reload the player software for that first of all remove the existing one and then also remove the other files of the player those are collaborating with the windows temporary files and also with the windows registry folder, remove them from there and go for the fresh reinstallation, I think the problem is occurred for not installed properly. Try with this.

MacVideo MOV Converter is a multitalented and influential MOV converter designed for Mac users to alter MOV video files in all normal video files such as DivX, MPG, FLV, MOV, RMVB, etc. With this powerful Mac MOV converter, you can easily convert MOV to all admired video players such as iPod, PSP, Apple TV, Archos, iRiver, Creative Zen PS3, or among many others mac compatible system or device.

AVI Video Converter, if you are willing to convert the avi format then go for this converter, I used this and this was worked fine in my mac system ,where as I was also facing relevant issue with QuickTime media player, after that I tried with this, and by convert the media file formats the problem was solved. It is one of the best applications for Mac AVI Conversion AVI converter for Mac This not only can alter diverse video formats into AVI files on Mac OS, but also converts AVI files to various popular video formats. With this exceptional Mac AVI Converter, you can liberally enjoy your favorite videos with various digital video players.

Another converter named as MacVideo 3GP Converter, it is a powerful implement for the Mac3GP files on the Mac operating system with other accepted video format, and alter the video formats to 3GP file. It supports video format comprise AVI, MP4, MOV, MPG, etc. With this Converter you can easily edit as you wish , also you can perform to adjust the video effect, video system contract, saturation, brightness, crop video duration, etc.

Wondershare Video Converter for Mac 2.0 is a popular Mac Video Converter. With the latest codec technology, you can convert almost any video with high speed and brilliant quality in all popular video formats on your Mac system. This Converter for Mac can alter the formats like FLV, MKV, WMV, MPEG, MP4, 3GP, MOV, AVI, etc (for HD Video). To pioneering video codec technology, this Mac converter is already dominated by AVCHD videos in AVI, M2TS to AVI, MTS to AVI or convert TS to MP4 high-definition HD format AVCHD video. With Wondershare Video Converter you can enjoy your favorite movies on any portable player, such zBiPad, iPod touch, 4, iPod nano, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4 and Apple TV, Apple TV 2, PSP, PS3, also any other Mac compatible system. so I recommend you to concert the file in your system with this application.Wondershare Mac Video Converter is a handy Mac Audio Converter for most of the formats. You cannot convert the video soundtracks to popular audio formats for almost any portable audio player on your Mac system.

4Videosoft Video Converter for Mac is a universal Mac Video Converter, which works for all video formats comprises MPEG, MP4, , FLV, VOB, MOD, M4V, AVI, WMV, 3GP, MOV, DivX, XviD, MJPG, MJPEG, MPV can convert so on, and indeed as good as HD videos. Just like the Mac Absolute Video Converter can also exist between all audio formats like MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV, WMA, M4A, RAM, OGG, AU, AIF, APE, FLAC and NUT convert AIFF and audio from video files to extract. As the principal conversion function with the Mac video converter along with powerful editing features (like crop image size) setting as well as output video effect, and any parts of the source file, cropping video, add watermark on your video, and merging of some of the video segment to a file. With this video converter with Mac OS you can handle all multimedia conversions on your system. it featured as Crop, Effect, Trimming, Adding multiple files etc, Convert between all video including HD video.

If your also looking for the converter which should also works for the FDVD rip then go for this that ia m going to enclose here. 4Videosoft DVD Ripper for Mac is a fully integrated, and the best solution for Mac to rip DVD to all popular video and audio formats with exceptional video and audio quality. 4Videosoft DVD Ripper for Mac can rip DVD to AVI, MP4, MPEG, MOV, 3GP, HD video. It can rip a variety of video layout and extract audio and alter them to MP3 format. It is designed for iPod, iPhone, customize mac system, PSP and additional multimedia devices. This Mac DVD Ripper you can verify how the conversion procedure from DVD simply and the output video according to your requirements, such as pick the subtitles, audio tracks and audio effects, trimming video segment, assembly of the segment and preview functions that set. In addition, 4Videosoft DVD Ripper for Mac gives you the opportunity to most liking images from your favorite movie scenes.