Thread: Windows 7: PROset wireless connection utility

Windows 7: PROset wireless connection utility

I am presently having problem in obtaining my wireless to attach. I am trying to way in wireless from an additional set up in my apt and I remain receiving the message : “ERROR OCCURED WHILE TRYING TO ACCESS THE PROFILE DATABASE. CLOSE DOWN THE APPLICATION & TRY AGAIN LATER.” I am just searching that what does that signify? I have not at all had this matter previously. I have constantly been equipped to connect to wireless within my home lying on to my laptop but then also this error message is not allowing me to permit me to obtain to next tab that is to set in security code, etc. in order to obtain online. If you can please inform me what the trouble is and what I require to perform in to acquire this working correctly I would be grateful for it. Thank you.

Re: Windows 7: PROset wireless connection utility

This might be the problem with the driver that you are using and that is the reason that you are facing the problem. So you should search for the latest driver on your phone and install than in your computer. After installing the latest driver, you can check if that is able to solve the issue for you. If installing the latest driver is also not able to solve the issue for you then there is also possibility that the software is having the problem and you will have to update that also. Thank you.

In order to solve the issue, you can trjy to do the stps below and see if that can help you or not. I am not very sure about this because I have not tried this. I got it on one another site and wish that this will solve the issue for you.
    1. First of all Click Start > Control Panel.
    2. Now Double-click on Network Connections.
    3. Right click on the Wireless Network Connection.
    4. Now click on the Properties.
    5. Click on the Wireless Networks.
    6. Confirm that the Use Windows to configure the wireless network settings is not
    7. chosen.
    8. Click on ok. This verifies that the Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless service is configured to direct the network profiles.

There is not anything similar to make use of windows toward configuring the wireless network settings'. It is strange as they distorted it a bit for Windows 7 and might be they do not permit that any longer. Would you be able to connect session by means of it and I will be sharing my dekstop toward you and you could check it yourself. This is just my suggestion to you and you cantry to do that and see if that is able to solve the issue for you.

You can try going to control panel > choose category > Network and Internet> Network and Sharing center. From the left column, you will have to modify the settings for the adaptor. After that right click the wireless connection and select properties. After doing that select configure option and then advanced. You can acquire that much faster as of Device Manager. Confirm that the utilize Windows toward configuring the wireless network settings is not chosen. Click on OK and this will confirm that the Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless function is configured to supervise the network profiles.