Thread: Windows media player error message “C00D11CD”

Windows media player error message “C00D11CD”

I am not able to start the windows media player that I am using in fact it is giving me an error message saying that C00D11CD I really don’t know why I am getting this error and how I can solve the same. Please help me in this case and let me know what should I do to solve this one. Actually the thing here is that whenever I am starting the windows media player then it is giving me this error. Have anyone faced the same error if yes then please help me in this case.

Re: Windows media player error message “C00D11CD”

As said by you that you are unable to start the media player itself then I guess it is corrupted and that is the reason why you are getting this error. Now what you have to do here is that just see whether reinstalling the windows media player helps you out or not and if yes then you have to just uninstall the windows media player that you are using and then you have to install the same but the updated one on the system. I am sure that it will work for you and also will give you the best of media play.

It seems to me that I can help you in this case, actually the same problem was faced by me and after a lot troubleshooting I found the playlist was not proper or I can say that the playlist was corrupted and that’s why you got this error. Now what I want you to so here is that just try and remove the playlist which is corrupted and then you have to created the same again and if you are unable to recognize the corrupted playlist then you have to remove all the playlists and then create them again because there are no choices in front of you. I hope that this will help you to solve you the issue.

Have you ever tried of playing the .avi file on the media player of yours because it is the only one that is causing you the issue here. Actually it happens if the media player is not the updated one and having the issues with the media player. I hope that doing the same will definitely help you to solve you the issue here because the .avi file has corrupted the one and they can be recovered by removing the same that is the .avi file.