Thread: Unable to fix the green lines on the screen while playing Videos

Unable to fix the green lines on the screen while playing Videos

I am using the VLC media player to play all kinds of media files on my system. Now what thing here is that whenever I am playing video on the VLC media player then it is being flickered and there are green lining on the screen. I really don’t know why this is happening and why I can play the proper video files on my system. Please help me in this case and let me know what I can do to solve this one and can play the videos in more clear manner.

Re: Unable to fix the green lines on the screen while playing Videos

Actually I guess that the videos that you are trying to play on your VLC media player are not proper and they are the one which are giving you the issues. Now what you have to do here is that just try and check playing the same video in any other media player and if it is the same then I guess there is some really wrong with the file that you are trying to play. So what I want you to do here is that just try and download the videos again and then use because the one which you are using are corrupted.

I hope that I can help you in this case where you are getting the green linings on the screen, actually the thing here is that it is the issue of the video driver and since they are not installed on the system you will not able to get the proper videos on the same. So what you have to do whether the drivers are installed on the system and if they are not installed then you have just update the systems driver. I hope that installing the driver will definitely help you to solve the issue.

Well the media player that you are using is the only one which is causing you the issue. Now what you have to do here is that just try and uninstall the media player then you have to just install any other media player and I guess that installing any other media player will definitely help you to solve you the issue. And if this is the case then I want you to install the windows media player classic on your system. Which will definitely help you to solve you the issue.