Thread: How to open books through kindle

How to open books through kindle

I have this kindle application but the problem is that I am not able to get in this that how to load books in this. Actually related to this I have visited many of the forum site but unable to get any issue which have been discussed on this. So that is why in last I have decided to make my own thread on this so if you guys have any suggestion regarding this then please help me. And ya please try to do it as soon as it is possible for you guys. I just want to thank you guys in advance.

Re: How to open books through kindle

Like you I am also going through the same issue in this but one of my friend help me to get rid from this kind of issue. Actually you are not able to directly put your own books in that for the kindle application you have to require Aldiko. So in this you have to download Calibre on your computer and after this you have to convert ebooks to epub format. And after that you have to connect your phone to your computer through usb cable and in last you just put the files on the sd card.

After reading this solution which you have given over here I have one doubt related to this. Actually I want to know that do I make use of the computer or the zt-180 zenithink along with calibre and aldiko etc? And also here I want to know that from where do I start the calibre etc, on the computer or zt-180? Please give me your reply on this as soon as it is possible for you. I just want to thank you in advance.

For this you can also go for the 2ePub application which is a free online converter that allows you to convert a variety of documents and e-books like pdf, doc or fb2, etc. to ePub format, So if you want then you can go for this and the standard file format for e-books that is supported by almost every e-book reading tool like iPad, Sony Reader, BeBook, iPhone, Nook, etc. So this is what I know about it and I am sure that this will help you.