Thread: Unable to locate songs in iTunes

Unable to locate songs in iTunes

I have recently added few songs in the iTunes that I have on my system and the thing is that I am not able to find the same. I mean to say that I have added that songs and as soon as after adding it I tried and opened the iTunes to see the same then at that time I was unable to detect any of the songs saved in the same. I don’t know why this is happening and also don’t know how I can solve the issue. Have anyone else faced the similar kind of problem if yes please.

Re: Unable to locate songs in iTunes

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that you need to install the iTunes again. I mean to say that uninstall the iTunes that you have and then you have to install the same again but this time make sure that you are installing the updated and the advanced version of the same. I am sure that reinstalling the iTunes will definitely help you to resolve the issue that you are facing and also will take care that the problem will never occur again.

If you are facing the problem on regular basis then the iTunes have got corrupted and you have to now install the updates for the same. So what you have to do here is that just try and visit the official site and then there you can find the updates for the iTunes that you have installed so just download the perfect updates on your system and then install the same. It happens if the iTunes that you are using is not updated then it will definitely give you the problems that you are facing now. I hope that installing the updates will definitely help you to solve the issue.

The problem that you are facing is the one which is due to the songs are not have been properly added into the iTunes. So do one thing just try and download the songs again and then try to install the same in the iTunes. I am sure that after the proper adding of the songs will definitely help you to solve the issue. And once the songs are added in the appropriate manner you have to restart the system and so will the iTunes and then see whether the songs are visible to you or not. I guess that doing the same will definitely help you to solve the issue.