Thread: How to use Design Gallery of Publisher 98/2000

How to use Design Gallery of Publisher 98/2000

I have installed a Microsoft Publisher 2000 on my machine and I want to insert some ready made design in this software but I am not knowing the proper procedure to add them. Can somebody tell me that how can I insert the default designs that has been provided already in the Publisher 2000. Please help me!

Re: How to use Design Gallery of Publisher 98/2000

Design Gallery of Publisher 98/2000 contains hundreds of professionally designed objects that you can add to your publication, among other citations, logos, coupons, borders, boxes and calendars. To open the Design Gallery, click Design Gallery in the Objects toolbar. You can also use the Design Gallery to store items you create or import. Once the elements added to the Design Gallery, you can reuse them in other compositions. It is the ideal location to store your favorite images, your logo and even a whole page. To add an item to the Design Gallery.

1. Click on the object.
    2. On the Insert menu, click Add selected at the Gallery.
    3. Type a name and a category in the spaces provided.
    4. Click OK.

Text may disappear when you resize a text frame after inserting text or when you add a graphic that pushes the text in an adjacent text. Adding a "Read more" to a text frame can also remove the text. Publisher says it lacks the text displaying the text in the overflow area of a text frame when the frame is selected. Use the Design Checker page to find the missing text in your publication. It scans your membership and stop at each text frame that contains text in the overflow area and suggests possible solutions. To run the layout.

1. On the Tools menu, click Design Checker page.
    2. To control your entire publication, click on any composition.
    - Or -
    To check specific pages, click Pages, then type the page numbers in areas and.
    3. Click OK.
    Publisher controls the layout and displays a dialog box if it finds a problem.
    4.Si you want to correct this problem, make changes in your publication, and to do, you do not need to close the dialog Checker page. When finished, click Continue to continue that Publisher control of your composition.
    - Or -
    If you do not want to fix this problem, click Ignore or Ignore All, then click Continue.
    5. Click OK.

To enlarge the font size larger in the font menu, highlight the text you want to edit and press CTRL + SHIFT +>. To reduce the font size smaller in the Font menu, press CTRL + SHIFT + <. To reduce the font size of a point, press CTRL + [. To increase the font size of a point, press CTRL +]. Using these key combinations, you can enlarge or reduce the font size without using the mouse.