Thread: Internet Explorer8: Refresh and Stop Button is missing

Internet Explorer8: Refresh and Stop Button is missing

I have started to face very strange problem after upgrading with Internet Explorer 8 and I have decided to share with you all. I am here because many of you might be having the same problem and also solution to solve my problem. Well I am not having Refresh and Stop button on my Internet Explorer. Hence it is little bit tedious while I am browsing the internet. I have installed Windows 7 o my system. I am really frustrated and I am not having any idea to solve the issue. Please suggest me any trick or something which I can apply in order to solve the problem. I am waiting for your prompt reply. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Internet Explorer8: Refresh and Stop Button is missing

I am providing following steps which you can use to change the buttons of the command bar on your Internet Explorer 8.
    • You have to click on Start button and now go to Internet Explorer.
    • Now you have to right click on it and now choose Customize from the right click menu.
    • Now you have to click on Add or Remove Commands.
    • Now click on Add or Remove Commands. If you wanted to add any button then simply click on Available toolbar buttons to add desired button and click on Add.
    I am hoping that it will help you out to meet your requirement.

Well I am not having any specific solution to solve your matter but I am know one trick which will help you to change the position of Go, Stop, Refresh buttons.
    • You have to launch the Internet Explorer by clicking on Start button and now go to Internet Explorer.
    • You have to simply right click on it and choose Customize from the right click context menu.
    • Now you have to click on Show Stop and Refresh Buttons before Address Bar in order.
    Well using this option you will be able to use either displaying individual Refresh buttons at the left side of the Address bar or displaying together at the right side of the Address bar.

I am providing following steps which will help you to bring back the Home page button of the Internet Explorer. You have to launch Internet Explorer if it is not opened. If it is already open then go to Menu Bar and click on View and now go to Toolbars and now you have to click on Command Bar from the Toolbars menu. Once you have checked the Command bar you will see that Home page button is being displayed don the Command Bar.

Well I am having solution for the same problem which is particularly occurring in Internet Explorer 7. Well its very simple you have to right click on Command Bar and go to customize command bar Now you have to click on add or remove commands from where you have to Add ‘Home’ button. Well I really apologies for the unaware of the solution for your particular problem. Thanks a lot for reading.