Thread: VLC is corrupting the MP4 video files

VLC is corrupting the MP4 video files

Well I want to say that whenever I am playing a MP4 video on the VLC media player that I am having then it is corrupting it. The actual thing here is that I am having the latest media player classic also and when I play the same mp4 video then it is played properly there but when I am using the same with the VLC media player then it is corrupting the video and I am getting a weird video to view and it stays the same afterwards when plying in any other media player. I hope so that you people have understood my problem and please help me out of the same.

Re: VLC is corrupting the MP4 video files

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that I can help you out of it, actually the thing here is that the VLKC media player which you are using is not the perfect one and it need the reinstallation. No what you have to do here is that just uninstall the VLC media player that you are using and then later on you have to install the same again but make sure that you are installing the latest and the updated VLC player. I hope that this will help you to solve the same.

Well I think that you are facing an unusual problem and it seems to me that it is not possible that the media player corrupts any video that is being played. Now what you have to do here is that see whether the video plays same in any there media player if yes then you have to just remove the vide because is the video which is causing you the issues. So try and remove the video as soon as possible because if it is affected by any malware then it will also affect the other files of the system. I hope that this will make you understand the basic problem and ten you can solve it.

According to me the video driver that you are using is causing you the problem and here in this case you have to check whether you have installed the appropriate video drivers on your system. So try and find the video drivers for your system and then install it and see how it goes I am sure that if the problem is dealing with the drivers then it will definitely fix the same. And if the drivers are already installed then there are chances where they may be get corrupted. So what you have to do here is that just update the drivers with the help of the device manager.

If you are effacing this issue on regular basis then you have to just uninstall the media player and then you have to just install any other media player that will help you to solve your issue. And in this case I will suggest you to install the Gom player. The video players are already so many for Windows that still wonders what another competitor can provide. GOM Player, say it now, does not bring anything revolutionary to the genre. However, it offers an interesting alternative to readers like BSPlayer (especially since the latter is wearing a adware) or the recent ALShow , which is fairly close. Like the latter, GOM Player is compatible with major formats and codecs: DivX , WMV, AVI, 3GP, MP4 or MKV. The interface is simple GOM Player but pleasant: Different skins are available and all are elegant without being austere. The software offers numerous display options: change the aspect ratio (4:3, 16:9, 1.85, 2.35), Pan & Scan for users with allergies to black bars, adjust the picture An equalizer is also part of the sound module and a screenshot.