Thread: Error while recording audio in fraps

Error while recording audio in fraps

In my desktop system , I have downloaded fraps in my system so that I could record the audio but I have been having some issues with fraps since I acquired it. It records sounds just fine but only sometimes. But after sometime the recording will stop . Other times it doesn't record ANY audio at all which makes me have to film entire video's all over again. I was thinking what could probably be resulting this? I have done some searching around and tried to solve this myself. , I tried a bit , but was not successful in doing so , please tell me how I can successfully record my video. Please help me accomplishing my task .

Re: Error while recording audio in fraps

Well I think you should check the version of the fraps you have downloaded , well if it is not recording then the fraps you have downloaded is the older version of the tool , simply for that reason you are not able record the audio file , so in order to sort out your issue , just search in your search engine for the latest version of the fraps and once you get it you can download it an then make use of it to get your work done.

When you have fraps being minimized , well I can suggest you that you can right click on the fraps icon and then after that you are recommended go to "View Movies" but If you are not at that location I am quite sure when it turns red its viewing that you "press" the record button and then at that instant they are recording footage, well but I am not all certain with that reply because I have never used it before.

Well I think the software might be working all nice but there might be some other issue , I think as above post says , there might be something wrong with the version of the fraps tool you have downloaded as it seems that it is not compatible with the current specification of your system , it might and according to me it might be most probably the operating system issue , which operating system you have is it Windows 7 or Windows xp or Windows Vista, you have not mentioned about that ,well but I am not certain about the operating system , I ma just giving an indication , but I am quite sure that it has something to do with the compatibility .

Along with the actual system specification you have not even told about the sound card you have installed in your system ,.you can check your sound card and also check the device that you are using along with , if you find the sound card up and running , well I think without any hesitation you should contact the Fraps directly and then explain everything about the core issue to them .

Function modules are practices that are described in function groups (type F) and can be invoked from any ABAP program. Each function module requires a function group that acts as containers.

• Function modules permits you to bind and reuse global functions in the R/3 System.
    • Function modules are saved in a central library.
    • The R/3 System holds a broad range of predescribed function modules that you can call from any ABAP program.
    • Function modules play an vital responsibility in updating the databases.
    • Function modules play an significant role in distant communications among R/3 Systems or among an R/3 System and a non-SAP system.
    • Function modules also provides assistance and support or exception handling. This permits you to catch certain errors while the function module is executing .
    • The definite ABAP interface description remains hidden from the developer.
    • Function modules can be verified without having to incorporate them in a program.