Thread: Microsoft office 2010 not opening while other program is open

Microsoft office 2010 not opening while other program is open

I am having a Compaq Presario notebook, this is running with windows vista OS, the machine is specified with Intel dual core processor, and 3 GB RAM, 320GB hard drive, along with this NVIDIA GEForce graphical interface. Recently I upgrade the machine from Microsoft office 2003 to 2010. Which was working fine till the last day, but from then suddenly the office tool application is starts a problem during execution, I am not able to open the office tool application, if there is any other program I opened in my machine, after click on it simply directs that the program is running with some other program. I checked but did not found any instance of office ’10. Why this problem occurring is there any one having any information or suggestion regarding this? Any input will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Microsoft office ’10 not opening while other program is open

There is a simple solution for this type of problems, and this is reloading the application. Whereas I was also get relief from similar type of problem by this process. So first of all remove the existing problem creating application from your machine along with this also remove the files of the program those contained into the windows temporary folder and into the registry editor. Now take the fresh installation of the office tool application program, and follow the instructions to load this one. I hope by this the problem will surely overcome.

Go to the process tab under task manager and from ether look for the processes those running in your machine without nay importance, there are some of the applications are runs into the machines background without any process execution. Disable or stop the execution of that particular program and then try to open office tool program. One of my friends was also facing relevant issue with the office tool program execution, and after a research on this he found this cause of the problem, and by disable then permanently from the process execution he can easily resolve the issue. So I recommend to try with this process, I hope this will also help you to overcome from the problem.

There is similar type of issue that I am facing with the some of the software programs, the problem is whenever I tried to open any program simply redirects that the program is running by other applications, stop that one first and then try to execute the program. Instantly I checked in the task manager but did not found any instance of the executed program, and for that no need to stop any program execution. But still whenever I try to run any program this error massage comes into my screen. I tried by full can the machine with an up to date antivirus program, but still the problem occurring. What should I do now? Any suggestion will be appreciated greatly.