Thread: Load MP4 in Windows movie maker

Load MP4 in Windows movie maker

Hi all, I have installed the Windows XP to my computer. I am having some mp4 files and want to import that in the Windows Movie Maker to create a movie of that but the problem is that it is not getting loaded over there. Windows Movie Maker is not able to load the .mp4 files. So need to know that if there is any software or any other movie editing program can load the mp4 files and can be used by me to create the movie without any problem. I need your help. Please provide your suggestion as early as possible.

Re: Load MP4 in Windows movie maker

There is software called super convertor. You can try to use that also. Super Converter which stands for Simplified Universal Player Encoder & Renderer Converter available with choice designed for an huge number of contribution basis file formats which you desire to play as well as require to encode. A significant obsession to say is that the application is an comprehensive one therefore no third party service will be required. This freeware video converter service was prepared as a Multimedia Encoder as well as Player, super easy to exercise just one mouse click is sufficient. Super is a easy, yet pretty excellent software to change (encode) or just play Multimedia files, together audio as well as video, devoid of having to read manuals or else spending extended hours working. SUPER presents large diversity of free video codec collection by means of each file format planned for conversion.

Thank you very much for your reply. I have already downloaded "Super" but I obtain no directions on how to make use of it. I have a fresh Sony video camera by way of "Bloggoe" software. it looks that the Bloggie software manufactures an MP4 vodeo. I be able to play the videos unswervingly as of the downloaded bloggie files but I cannot perform some editing. I have not at all prepared some video editing earlier. I have not been able to understand how to obtain the Bloggie MP4 files in Super plus even though I could acquire them there I do not make out what to accomplish with them. I believe that I desire so change them to .wmv therefore Windows Movie Maker can right of entry to them for editing.

You can use the total video convertor and that can be the best option for you. It is very simple to do that with TVC, Just browse the mp4 file that you need to convert. Select the type of the target file and choose the location for the target file where the converted files is to be saved. It will save that file to that location. You can also select the quality of the output. If you select high quality then it will take more time to convert that but will give you good quality and if you select low quality then it will take less time but accordingly the quality will be reduced.