Thread: Unwrap 360 degree video as of Bloggie on Mac

Unwrap 360 degree video as of Bloggie on Mac

Friends, I am having the Bloggie MHS-TS20K and I am very happy with it. There is only one problem that I am facing with that is that I am not able to unwrap the 360 degree footage for my mac. Please tell me that why I am not able to do that. I have tried many things to solve the issue but it was just waste of time. So if you have any suggestion on this that can help me then please let me know that. I will appreciate each and every reply on this topic. Thank you.

Re: Unwrap 360 degree video as of Bloggie on Mac

Hey, I have downloaded the BloggieWarper to my computer and installed that. It is having sample video that can be unwrapped by the software completely. When I swapped the sample with the video that I was having then it was not able to unwrap. I opened both samples. I used quicktime to open mine and observed that their specifications are somewhat dissimilar. Below is the result for that.

Sample:
    Format: Apple Motion JPEG A, 640 x 360, Millions
    FPS: 29.64
    Data Size: 45.8MB
    Data Rate: 18.85 Mbit/s
    My video:
    Format: H.264, 1920 x 1080, Millions
    Format: AAC, 2 channels, 48000 Hz
    FPS: 28.87
    Data Size: 33.8MB
    Data Rate: 9.27 Mbit/s

I am not having much experience with the video but I think that you need to check if the BloggieWarper is able to handle the .mp4 files. If that is able to handle the file then there may be some other problem that I dont know but if that is not able to handle the .mp4 file then you need to convert the .mp4 files to .mov format. There are many softwares available that can help you to do that. Just download one from them and use it. I think that this will solve the problem for you.

It is possible that the BloggieWarper in your computer is not installed properly and that is the reason that you are getting the problem like this. Maybe the installation is not proper or the setup file is corrupted. If that is the case then you should download a fresh copy of that from internet and try to install that again form the new downloaded file. This will keep you away from the installation. So just try this out and see if that is able to solve the problem for you or not. Good Luck!!!