Thread: Cannot print from Photoshop properly

Cannot print from Photoshop properly

Friends, I have installed the Photoshop 8 to my computer and it is working fine in all the aspects but when it comes to pint any document then it starts showing the problem. Whenever I try to print any page then it leaves 0.5” space from left. Can you please tell be that how can I avoid this. My system is running Windows 7 into it and I have the HP Deskjet D2680 printer. This happens to all the documents that I try to print. This is the first time I am facing this problem. Earlier, it was running fine. I have not done anything new to the system which can affect that. Please help.

Re: Cannot print from Photoshop properly

I think that you have not set the dimension for the printing page property and that is the reason that you are getting the problem like that. So you should make sure that the dimension for the printing page is set properly. If you do not want the margin then set the margin to zero and that will not leave any margin space to the page to be printed. This is the first think that you need to check in the cases like this. Once you are sure that all the properties are set properly then only try to print the page. It is the only problem that I can guess right now.

Do you have some other software installed in your computer? If yes then try to print the same page with the same dimension with other software and see if that is getting printed properly. If that is printing properly then there is some problem with the Photoshop that you are using. Uninstall that from your computer and install that again to see if that is able to solve the issue or not? This time don’t install from the same setup. You should download a fresh copy of the setup and install that with the downloaded setup. This will avoid the problem if it is in the setup file only. Thank you.

I feel that the Photoshop is very slow to loading the things and it is very complicated for basic task for editing and viewing the images. In my case, I am having the Irfanview installed in my computer and I can tell you that it is the best to use. I have set this as the default Image Viewer and Editor. This is having the capability to replace the MS Image and Fax viewer. I also use the Photoshop but only when I” need more editing to it. Windows is not having the good viewer that can do the basic Edit tasks. Irfanview as well as Photoshop runs well jointly. I hope that this will help you.

There may be some fault in the printer driver that is installed in your computer and that is the reason that you are getting problem with that. Some of the files in it may be corrupted and that is the reason that it is causing the problem for you. My suggestion to you is to uninstall the driver that is currently installed in your computer and then search for the latest driver available for it. Download and install it to your computer. I have seen many cases where installing the latest driver solves the issue.