Thread: Can hear the sound but no pictures when I play .MOV files

Can hear the sound but no pictures when I play .MOV files

I was working with a certain movie files a while ago there I encountered a problem , I have loaded video .mov files from a disk , which I had recorded in my digital video camera and stored the files. I can heard the sound but I am not able to watch any video or any kind of picture . I have attempted playing on Windows Media , it did not played in it and then I tried to play in Quick time and one more player named Mr Presto Video player that came with the camera but these all does not seem to work , if some one is familiar with this issue then please give your reply to this question being posted .

Re: Can hear the sound but no pictures when I play .MOV files

You could also make an effort to work with and use VLC Media Player, and there are a few more namely Media Player Classic, that is Microsoft build , well if you need more you give a try to the player called as MSPlayer (Shooter player), and Media Cop as well e. If still no video is displayed on any of them, it seems that the media file may be corrupted or the damaged part. Can you play it on your camera that you used to captured it , if you have not checked it then you can check it and then post back the response.

Well first I too tried with the different players as you had suggested and I had used a couple of then that you had recommended , but all had shown the same result , as you said I copied the content in the disk and played in the video camera and it successfully plays in it , well I am not concerned about there being corrupted as I had already played it in my computer before , but recently I had wiped it lately and had reloaded all the applications since then I am facing this issue .

Well I have got two solutions for you , as you had said that you have made some sort of changes in your system , I think it has impacted on the codec being installed in your system , you can re download the codec and then install in the install and then give it a try , I think this will most probably work . Well if you do not wish to download the codec you can convert the video file (which is presently in .Mov ) you can convert it into Avi file and then see if it works for you , if you know how to do it I think your issue is almost resolved, if you do not please tell me as I will post back the necessary steps on how to perform it.