Thread: Unable to burning divx files to dvd using divx player

Unable to burning divx files to dvd using divx player

I have been using Divx since a couple of years convert .avi files to Divx and then I played on my Phillips DVD player that is capable of playing Divx files).For the past few months I have been having issues with the DivX Player that burns the music files onto dvds - it just does not function . I can load the files like usual, it displays me and states that it actually transferring, and after anywhere between 1 minutes and 1 and half minutes, it informs me relocate has been finished, when in reality, nothing has been done.I have asked Divx regarding this, and have got no appropriate solution to this issue . I have also attempted uninstalling and reinstalling Divx+, as well as earlier edition of Divx, but all to no available .
    One of the characteristics I liked about Divx was the capability to fit numerous files onto single dvd (I can fit anywhere between 4-6 movies). And, of course, the truth that we could outlook these films on our usual TV, via our Divx compatible DVD player.I don not know if you are conscious of this issues . If you are, do you have any suggestions as to how to deal with it?If not, could you suggest one more converter/burner that will allow me to burn numerous files onto a dvd to be played on the dvd player?

Re: Unable to burning divx files to dvd using divx player

If all you are working with a burning avi files to disk, then several burner know how to do that. If the files can be viewed on the concluding disk as avi files, then those files are just being written as files and several burner will do the similar thing, you can opt for any free software such as CDBurner XP, Infra Recorder and there are many such burners But undertake burning any common file to CD or DVD (make an effort to burn both because the lasers are possibly diverse and one can be burned out). If that doesn't do , then the drive itself might be defective. They don't appear to last very long these days.

Hi. Thanks for your responds - the issue is with divx itself. Divx is conscious of the bug, actually, for a mixture of users it has been going on for months. It hit me almost 2 months ago. And they haven't been able to discover a resolution to the problem. I have also posted in the actual official site , as I bought the software nearly 2 years ago. These are not .avi files, but .avi files that I have changeed to divx with the help of a divx converter, so that these files can be can be played on my Phillips dvd player. The player won't play directly .avi files.

Please tell me ending of these "DivX" files that contain on disk? DivX is an avi format, so they must contain avi file endings (if their last part is divx, then they can be just renamed to avi and they will play the unchanged mode - no conversion is required).A quick method to test whether the issue is with Windows or your drive is to load a new operating system and undertake to burn a disk with that. You can create a bootable CD with an Operating system on it.

This CD (or key) encloses many helpful tools. You can partition, recover files, recover missing partitions, create disk images (by numerous dissimilar techniques), move files among media, examine for viruses (It can give out as an substitute Trusted Platform for search and removal of rootkits and bootkits), inspect and target hardware, access the internet, and many more things more.