Thread: How to change backup setting in Windows 7 after receiving the errors

How to change backup setting in Windows 7 after receiving the errors

I have installed windows 7 operating system in my computer last month. After completing a backup to an exterior hard drive through the USB port I m unable to obtain a reply from selecting the Backup Now key inside the computer which I usually receives easily or "Change Settings for the Backup data you require" or “Change Schedule" associations or which I m receiving the errors. Because Windows will completely perform the backup to the external hard drive only through the auto play function whenever the hard drive is first plugged inside the computer through the USB cable. But the Windows Backup is currently not functioning well with any additional exterior drives also, only the genuine one on which the first backup was complete. So anyone have any idea how to get the back setting well and change it at the same time on the computer.

Re: How to change backup setting in Windows 7 after receiving the errors

I establish an accidental editorial on the post in my investigation where somebody who had the similar indication as you will require to uninstalled the A-Squared Free Anti-spyware software and an additional course, I believe Hit man One (not convinced), and you will make out that symptoms will move out. You just uninstall the A-Squared Free after that problem will disappear. You so check it out the solution which I gave is helpful or not.

I usually noted that the difference may be exceptional to 64 bit version as many people runs Windows 7 Professional 32 bit version on an additional machine depending on their system configuration. In any situation you require to converse these problem/conflict to the Microsoft help support on my behalf as A-squared Free is extremely suggested to remove from the computer but the edition of the windows may conflict just take care of that one because it is the widely used product. Hope this helps somebody else out here and try it.

Do you receive the error message while attempting to backup the files from the computer to the hard drive?
    verify whether the Volume outline copy procedure is running properly or not.

1. Select the Start menu option along with type services.msc in the search box
    2. Select the Volume outline copy procedure form the list.

If you obtain a arrangement Manager message, select OK.
    3. In the introduce Type record, select the Automatic option, and then select the OK.
    4. Shut down the Services.
    5. Reboot the system appropriately when the message comes for restart.
    Select the Event viewer to verify for the precise error message:
    Event Viewer is a procedure that exhibit thorough information regarding the momentous events (for example, programs that don't begin as anticipated or updates that are downloaded routinely) on your PC. Event Viewer can be cooperative when troubleshooting problems as well as fault with Windows as well as additional programs inside the computer.

You will require to generating a log file help of the instructions below and post us the details. The method required or task contain is to modify the registry for working the backup files properly. However, severe problems may happen if you alter the registry for the backup setting incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you will modify the registry tools carefully. For added fortification, back up the registry previous to you alter it. Then, you be able to restore the registry if a trouble occurs.

1. Click Start-> Run->type in regedit.exe.
    2. find the way to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows SE\present edition\Asr, build a new key called Log File Setting.
    3. Under Log File Setting, generate a new DWORD value known as Enable the Logging.
    Right-click that caption, click alter, and then go into 00000001 (hexadecimal)
    or 1 (decimal).
    4. Under Log File Setting, generate a new String value known as Log PathN ame.
    Right-click that caption, click alter, and then enter C:\asr1.log.
    5. Next, replicate the error. You should have a document known as asr.log under c:\
    6. Copy the contents and it will solve your problem.