Thread: AOL Netscape crashes frequently

AOL Netscape crashes frequently

Having a Compaq Presario F700 laptop, which is running with windows vista OS. I basically use this machine for internet access, and also some other home entertainment like watching movies and some of the other video chat or text chat. I installed AOL Netscape web browser in my machine, which was working fine till the last few days, but from today morning it suddenly stopped working. When I click to open eth browser application, the machine hangs for few while, and will return into the desire position after that. I checked internet explorer is working fine. Only the Netscape browser is not working. It freezes and then completely stopped working. I don’t want to remove this one from my machine n so I am here for getting any tricks for this problem.

Re: AOL Netscape crashes frequently

According to my opinion, I think you should once reload the web browser, and then go for the latest version. For that first of remove the existing version from you machine along with this also remove other files, which are collaborating with windows file, physically from your machine. Now visit to the official web site and from there download the latest version, install this one in your machine, with appropriate setting of your choice. I hope by this the problem will be solved.

I would like to suggest you to check whether there any other software application in installed in your machine, which is without of your knowledge. Look into the program and feature folder under control panel and remove them from there. Sometimes, it occurred that, for few other third party software application the web browser or other software applications are stopped working. Along with this also recommend you to don’t apply and plug-in or other visual effect in your web browser. If there is anything like this applied then disables them. This information will sure somehow help you to overcome from this problem

I was also facing similar issues in my machine with Google chrome, where I installed so many plug ins or you can say add ins. After using eth browser application since more than 5 months, some day, it suddenly stopped working, and this starts happening in every after 2 minute. I need to log in every time in my mail account and in some other web sited. I searched everywhere for this solution, but in maximum sites, I found that the plug-in of any browser may be the cause if these type of problem. so then I instantly disable all of the ad dins from my browser, and try to open application, it opened and still, now there is no problem with that. I suggest you to go through this.