Thread: HTC Sync software wont sync with the computer

HTC Sync software wont sync with the computer

I purchased a HTC mobile of the Wildfire version and install the HTCSync 3.0 software for the synchronization with the computer. But for some cause using HTCSync 3.0 I cannot sync my contacts or calendar with the computer. I cannot start other application for the image editing as well as for the videos inside my HTC mobile. The remaining things are working fine though inside my Mobile so is there any way to solve and any other software or the proper installation process for these to guide me well ro solve my problem. Help will be appreciated.

re: HTC Sync software wont sync with the computer

First download as well as install the sync software on your pc(I assume you be acquainted with how to do this stuff). Then be convinced to switch on "USB debugging" on your mobile by going to it thorugh the Settings option and go through the Applications then you will require to go Development option through that use the USB debugging. Close the sync software on your computer (right click on the mobile phone icon in the taskbar as well as select Exit option from there Then connect your Wildfire to pc using Sync. once it starts looking for the sync software, begin the synchronize software in your computer.

By default the sync software begins the installation automatically everytime you start your pc if you have install it properly, To get rid of this problem go after the steps below mentioned in the computer. For these yu require to go at the start menu as well as choose "Run" option form the window. Inside this type in "msconfig". Press enter for the new window to appear. find the way to "Startup" tab as well as deselect "HTC UPCT" and afterwards select OK. Presently you might restart the computer later so select "Exit with no restart"

When I connect my mobile to my laptop it tells it can't find HTC sync. I attempted to re-install htc sync from the mobile as well as from the computer several times, but it yet doesn't work for me well. I don't actually obtain the part about that init file, but I already have the most recent edition I have downloaded the most recent htc sync? Plus my laptop automatically downloaded a view driver when I joined my phone by USB. Does anybody have similar kind of problem then please reply me here.

I think that there may some problem with the version of the HTCsync software which you have download inside your mobile sometimes it does happen you have connected your mobile and unable to see in your computer. So I think that you must go the pc suite software which is present easily on the various website so that you will able to connect to your computer in simple manner without any problem.