Thread: Files Being Shown As Read Only Are Unable to Change

Files Being Shown As Read Only Are Unable to Change

I have been making the use of the Windows 7 in the system that is being used by me, and also the fact is that the working of the files is the best when you are just making use of files that is being used for the system that you are just making use of and also the fact is that the working of the files are being used for the different system that is being for the files that you are just making use of the other files also. And also the fact is that I have been making the use of the files that if have been making use as read only files, but now I am not able to change the extension that is being used by it. Please help me out, as to how the files can be shown when they are just stated as read-only. Please help me out.

Re: Files Being Shown As Read Only Are Unable to Change

You can just follow the steps that are just given below, and also it is that you can just see the steps that are given which you can just use for the files that are arraying to you as the read-only files. At the start you have to click on to the Start option then you have to click on to Run and then you have to type cmd and then just press enter key.
    1. After that if you have to view the syntax you have to click on to the Attrib command and then you have to click the type of the attrib command that you are just going to make use of.
    2. After that you have to make use of the commands that will be used for the execution of the files that are considered as read only.

See that whether it will work out for you or not.

Then you can also follow the steps of the steps where you can just see the files of the attrib-r+s drive:\<path>\<foldername>
    So see that the working of the files is going to working out well and also it is that you can just select the system attribute and then you can just see that the working of the System that is being used for the files that are present for the files in the system that you are just making use of. And also it is that the working of the files depends on the type of the system that is present in the computer that you are just making use of.

And also it is that you can just make use of the following commands that will help you run most of the files that are present are given below:
    • attrib -r +s c:\test
    • attrib -r -s drive:\<path>\<foldername>
    • attrib -r -s c:\test

All this commands are used for the displaying of the folders that is being not shown to you and also it is that you can just make use of the files that will work out well for the system that you are just making use of. And also the fact is that the working of the files is based on this file system and also it is that the system works out well such commands are being used for it.

You can also check out the details that are being given for the software that is being used and also the fact is that the working of the system cannot be done without bringing about the changes to it. And also it is that you can just check out the details of the files and also it is that you have to check the default settings along with the application that you might have applied to the system that is being used by you.