Thread: Windows media Player 11 library disabled

Windows media Player 11 library disabled

I believe that my media player with the size of my media library can handle. Whenever the player is started, it hangs for about 2 minutes. The current playlist is, but I can do nothing. Since I do not always work with the media library, I wanted to ask whether it is possible to delete them on and off. If it is not at the media library, I let myself be happy to teach. And I really need quick reply for this solution. So I just want to thank you guys in advance.

re: Windows media Player 11 library disabled

Regarding this issue I want to say that Faith begins where knowledge ends (now had to be times). I suspect it is a codec that invites the player to play. Yes you can easily move your music once in a folder above my own from \ music, then it is no longer in the area that covers the player without a statement. The same goes for movies and video. So I know this much related to this issue so if you get solution after trying this solution so that others also take the advantage from this solution.

I am also going through the same issue. Asnd the solution which is given over here I have tried that but I unable to get solution for my issue. I now have my entire music from D: \ My Music postponed. This is the only folder that I cannot remove or ignore in WMP. Then I deleted the Media Library manually. Now the player works without problems. So it is apparently still in the library. Unfortunately, each file will I play again added to the library. So is there a way to completely disable the Media Library?

Whether this cause is happening because of the codec or broken file, you have not examined, right? Try going in the player, click Tools, Options, Media Library. Perhaps folders are indexed, which are on network drives or removable media, so delaying the start of the player (because the target paths are missing or the equipment to respond slowly). If you want to locate the source of error, but once removed all other paths from the index (even the pictures and movies are searched) and add just add the music.

Re: Windows media Player 11 library disabled

The last time I had no internet. So I have now (disabled therefore all paths) with deleted files and various library formats played and had no problems. Then I added the music folder again and the player is again more often. Whether I play music or movies. This suggests to me indicates that it has anything to do with the music folder, right? Now to find out whether it is up to specific files or from the mass of the files is at about 75000 files not so simple. Or is there a possibility?

Re: Windows media Player 11 library disabled

The player created an internal list of plays that he must first add all the elements. If the very many that can take a while, usually shows the WMP to be that we should wait. The folder or the mass is not in itself be the problem. Concentrate on specific media types or codecs. Are there specific files, where it hangs?