Thread: Why "Remember my credentials" setting never works after reboot?

Why "Remember my credentials" setting never works after reboot?

I did not understand why the "Remember my credentials" setting by no means works? Here is what I perform: Open my N/W places and double click a PC in n/w. The system asks for username and password. After that I make the box that says "Remember my credentials". But when I reboot the system and it loss credentials. What's incorrect with Windows 7? Your suggestion would be appreciated to get rid of this issue.

Re: Why "Remember my credentials" setting never works after reboot?

Please make use of the following steps on the way to confirm if the credential for accessing the share folder is saved:
    1. Go to start menu and selct control panel and Open User Accounts and Family Safety plus after that click User Accounts.
    2. Now click Manage your credentials in the left pane.
    3. Make out if the password is saved.
    4. You can think adding one more username and password or else take out the existing ones and observe which one assist you in receiving the credentials saved.

Thanks for your valuable I have followed your steps to confirm if the credential for accessing the share folder is saved but It does show my username and password stored. On the other hand, it still inquiry me for username and password. If you have any other suggestion to get rid of this issue please let me know. Your suggestion would be appreciated.

I am having major problem through my two recently installed Windows 7 PCs.I have a desktop PC set up by means of a wire to a wireless router as well as my major aim is to encompass two profiles (Media Center, as well as Tom) on the desktop, on the other hand I will like to maintain the data that is inside the profile TOM protected from outsiders, as well as insiders. I would as well like to be able on the way to strongly whip out my laptop and view the recorded TV files from any more. Is this achievable? Please help.