Thread: Outlook 2007 Error "Request for Permission to Use a Key"

Outlook 2007 Error "Request for Permission to Use a Key"

I have asus computer in which I am working on windows 7 operating system. but I am getting issue related to Outlook 2007.while Utilizing Outlook 2007 on Windows 7 operating system I obtain this prompt each time a send an email message "Request For Permission to Use a Key" as I have a security certificate installed to confirm my email. So please tell me something to do about my problem.

Re: Outlook 2007 Error "Request for Permission to Use a Key"

On a PC that is running Windows 7, you have to arrange Microsoft Outlook 2007 to utilize a digital signature while you send e-mail. You bring in a digital ID into Outlook 2007.you are getting Request for Permission to utilize a Key come into view each time that you fire an e-mail message. Then you funding Outlook 2007 permission to utilize the digital ID, Outlook 2007 effectively sends the e-mail message. While you attempt to send the e-mail message, you may as well be prompted to enter the password of the digital ID. This position depends on the security level that you indicate for the digital ID.

Following you pertain this hotfix, you be able to set registry access to configure the amount of digital IDs that an application utilizes. In addition, you be able to set the extent of moment that the application caches the digital IDs. If the hotfix is obtainable for download, there is a "Hotfix download obtainable" segment at the apex of this information Base editorial.

A supported hotfix is obtainable from Microsoft. Though, this hotfix is planned to right simply the issue. You have to apply this hotfix merely to computer that is getting the issue. This hotfix might get extra checking. As a result, if you are not harshly precious by this issue, we advise that you stay for the subsequently software update that include this hotfix. This information will help you.

You have to go to Tools after that Internet Options after that Security tab. then press the "Reset all zones to default" key. Then Trusted Sites Zone, you have to put in your outside site to the list. After that in Internet Options you have to go to advanced tab, after that press the "Restore Advanced settings" key. After that navigate to your site. These are your default IE settings that your sites be supposed to target, if lowered safety settings are necessary to get your site after that you be supposed to recommend your visitors to add the site to the Trusted sites zone.