Thread: Need best software for Watermark & Video converting

Need best software for Watermark & Video converting

Hello friends I am looking out for an video converting and video watermarking software that will allow me to watermark that videos which I have. Actually I am using the windows 7 operating system and that to with Intel core i3 processor. So please suggest some watermarking software that will allow me to the watermarking the videos and I also need a video convertor that will allow me to convert the videos in different formats and the basic is .avi to .mp4. Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Need best software for Watermark & Video converting

If you will ask me then I will suggest you to go with the Ease123 Video Watermarker 1.0.1 which is the best Watermarker that is currently available and I guess it satisfies all your needs and also will help you to solve the issue.Ease123 Video Watermarker is software that lets you add watermarks (fingerprints) to your videos. Compatible with most video formats (AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG4, MOV, MPEG I / II, DVD, VOB, VCD, QuickTime MPEG-4, ASF / WMV ...), it will give you the opportunity to "sign "your files using text, images or animated GIFs.

Have you ever tried of using the VideoCharge Studio? VideoCharge Studio is a video editing software developed by software VideoCharge. This program offers a full range of tools to allow you to convert and edit your videos. These are just basic functions, but it also lets you add watermarks to your videos, make edits, create thumbnails of all your videos, improve the quality of your movies, create sites online publish your collection of video, add effects, etc Studio VideoCharge can handle most video formats such as WMV, AVI, MPEG, MOV, FLV, SWF, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MKV formats. The proposed software is a shareware version compatible with all versions of Windows.

Well according to me you have to go with the software called , it is one of the best software that I have ever used and mind you it is really serving me the best and I hope that it will do for you also. The user-friendly interface with drag and drop is now even easier to use and allows you to create HD movie quality "Hollywood" in the blink of an eye, with music, themes, transitions, animations and effects. This interface is based on Avid technology used worldwide by major directors.

Xilisoft Video Converter helps you convert most video files (AVI, MPEG, WMV, etc..) to a multitude of other audio and video formats and that also through an intuitive and friendly wizard-like, for example you can easily convert your favorite videos into files playable on your mobile phone, iPod or PSP (3GP, MPEG-4, etc.).The audio and video codecs and output parameters will be chosen by you. And as mentioned by you that you needs a video convertor also so I guess it will do wonders for you. So don’t worry just download the same and then install it on the system. I hope that this will help you to solve the issue.