Thread: p2p program for linux

p2p program for linux

I wanted to know is there any peer to peer program for the linux operating system that I am using. I wanted to know this because I have been using limelight for quite some time for my windows and now i have shifted to linux. So will it run properly in the linux as well? If not then can you suggest me some good p2p client based programs that will help me in linux. Also I need to know once I get my songs in the computer then how do I add them into the iPod? So do you have any suggestions then do let me know.

Re: p2p program for linux

If you ask me I would advise you to go with the frostwire it is a unique program which supports every program. It comes with a good bit torrent support and also it is iTunes compatible. So you don’t have to worry much about this product. It’s a great program. Also the query that you asked for adding songs in iPod then you can use various applications like Banshee, Amarok or gtkpod. These applications are very useful when you are using iPod and you don’t have the facility of the iTunes. So go do try this applications it will definitely help you.

The limewire that you were talking about can be used with any of the operating systems. It is compatible with the windows, mac as well as the linux operating system. The newly released version of the limewire for the linux is Limewire Pirate Edition. So you can continue using this product. I have heard several good reviews about this particular product and it will definitely not disappoint you. So hope this suggestion helps you.

Personally I think frostwire program is ok I had used it for quite some time and I found it to be an average program. One of my friends advised me to change from frostwire to Rhythmbox. Let me tell you rhythmbox works well with all the iPods, it can sync all type of songs and also you will get the feature of drag and drop in all the songs.It is also compatible with the linux as well. So you can also try with the rhythmbox as well.

Hey thanks a lot for the suggestion everyone. Thanks a lot for giving your responses. Well I was pretty confused about the choices that you had given. Finally I had to settle with the limewire only. Even I have heard about the rhythmbox but many of the friends to go against it. So I am not thinking to go with it. It is working very well with the iPod as well. So I m very happy with its performance. Really appreciate your efforts.

I suggest Frostwire software. FrostWire is a user-friendly, P2P software program with added features, ‘how-to’ instructions, and is a valuable download management software for your files.