Thread: System Auto Closing in Linux Mint

System Auto Closing in Linux Mint

Hello friends recently I had installed the LinuxMint on my computer system and the installation was obviously successful but for some reason after I boot the system for 20 seconds the screen loads and after that the system crashes. I have installed the linux again and again but then also I am facing the same problem. For some reason I am not able to directly go the startup screen of the LinusMint operating system. So can any one help me to know what can be done to solve this problem.

re: System Auto Closing in Linux Mint

Hey I think that the Linux software that you have used to install the LinuxMint operating software might have corrupted and that is why you are not able to get the full installation of the operating system on your system successful. So first things first, you have to carry out the installation again withe some other Linux CD. After the installation check to see if you are able to get the problem solved. Hope that it certainly will.

Hey I would want to know from you that have you got all the necessary configuration on your system to install the LinuxMint on your system. Linux usually requires some high end configuration to make it self to completely run on the system. Also, are you trying to install the Linux on some partition or that you are overriding the previously installed operating system on your computer system. Until and unless you have cleared all this question you wont be able to solve the problem of this error.

I would want to add to the information that I have installed the LinuxMint on the same system where in I am having my Windows operating system previously installed in a separate partition. I would also like to add that I am having enough configuration that are necessary to hold both the software. But then also after installing the LinuxMint completely I am having difficulty in loading the system completely. So can any one help me to what is the problem about, I have used several other Linux CD to install the linux operating system but then also I am unable to load the system completely, I want to get rid of this problem quickly.

Re: System Auto Closing in Linux Mint

Hey I had also went through the same problem as you are currently facing now. Even I tried to install multiple operating system at the same time using the partition, but I was not able to load LinuxMint Operating system on it. So what I did was to completely remove the Windows which I was having on my system and then went forward to get the full installation of only the LinuxMint operating system alone on my computer. And after that when I ran the system, I was successful able to load without any kind of error. So moral of the story is that with LinuxMint you can not have any other operating system previously installed in your system.