Thread: Ndiswrapper is not working properly in Linux

Ndiswrapper is not working properly in Linux

Well I am having loads of problem with the ndiswrapper that I am using with the linux operating system. Actually the thing here is that there is no consistency with it and whenever the system restarts the then I didn’t found the pci wireless working at that time. And also it comes for a moment and then again the network disappears. I don’t know what’s wrong with it and also unable to fix it. So please anyone let me know how I can solve this issue.

Re: Ndiswrapper is not working properly in Linux

If you will ask me then the WICD will help you out in this case. What you have to do here is that just uninstall the current one and then again install the latest and the currently running wicd on your system. Actually it is compatible with the system that you are using and also will help you to solve the issue that you are facing and will not give you any consistency problem. As said by you that you are not getting the proper connection and then connection is also breaking in between then I guess wicd will do a lot better than the other.

Actually the problem that you are facing is due to the Ndiswrapper but I guess if you are using this from the long time then definitely you must be using the old version of Linux. And if this is true than I guess you will not able to use wicd because it is the latest version and it must require the updated and the latest Linux operating system. So what you have to do here is that uninstall the operating system and then you have to just install then latest one that is the Linux mint 10. I am sure that once you will install it on your system then I don’t think you will get any problem in future.

As said by you that the connection comes and goes for a while then I guess there might be a connection issue and to solve the same you have to just to a connection test over here. Performing the connection test will determine whether the connections are proper or not and if the connections are not then you have to make sure that you are connecting it properly and then trying the access over the internet I hope that you will get rid of the problem that you are facing