Thread: Data lost, after adding another admin account

Data lost, after adding another admin account

There is a strange problem occurred in my account, I’ve lost all my data after creating a new admin account. I don’t know why this happen, I’m not able to delete or access the old one and I cannot access the data which was stored on my system. Please tell me why this happening, I don’t understand anything. Please suggest me some solution to this problem. Your any help will appreciated.

Re: Data lost, after adding another admin account

I think your admin user account files are gone deleted. If this happen then you can’t find your data easily. Check the recycle bin for lost data. If you find your data in recycle bin then you can easily restore your data back. If not, then it might be difficult for you to get your data. Don’t use your computer because more you use, there is greater chance of losing your data. If you don’t get your data after trying all things then go for a recovery software.

If your data has been lost, than you should stop using your computer until you get your data through data recovery. You should know deleted files are not removed from a system just their space marked as available. The more you use the system, there is greater chance of losing your data. You can get your data back by recovery software, you have to get that software for recovering your data. you can download that software from internet and install in your system.

You can use recovery software to recover your data. First check in the recycle bin if your luck is good then you’ll find it in that, if you find, then restore it. it will place to its original place and you can use that data. If you don’t find your data in recycle then use recovery software to recover your data. Keep in mind less you use the computer, higher the chances of getting your data, so use less as much as you can.