Thread: Disk of Microsoft office which I have purchased it shows not genuine disk

Disk of Microsoft office which I have purchased it shows not genuine disk

I am using a genuine Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007. This kit I have purchased from Best Buy but I still getting the message that it is not genuine copy. I have entered the accurate product key when I installed it but I still getting this message. I don’t know why this happening is. If anyone having this idea then please help me out. I need your help in urgent because this is office PC and its continuous running and this error is interrupting me from work.

Re: Disk of Microsoft office which I have purchased it shows not genuine disk

I have some steps to resolve this problem. First from the Programs applet of Control Panel, you need to uninstall Office Enterprise 2007 and Reboot system two times. After the complete restart, log onto Windows and from the All Programs Menu then start an Office Home and Student 2007 program such as excel. This should one more time bring up the Activation Wizard. Type your Office 2007 product key properly and activate normally online and reboot once. Next, visit the official site of Microsoft and click on the Validate Office button, which should authenticate your Microsoft Office 2007 installation in general. After validation, run Windows Update as often as required to collect the accessible Service Packs and Updates for Microsoft Office 2007.

As per my suggestion to receive the best support, you need to initially download and run the Genuine Diagnostics tool from the official site. Then open that tool and click on run some times to download and launch the Utility. When requested then, click on Continue button. When the utility finishes its run then click on the Copy button, then check the report and concern with the support center with that report then they will give you further help.

I don’t know the exact solution for you but you can try this but I have some steps for you, hope it will help you. First remove Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 then reboot your computer for two times. Then Opened office placation like excel or Word if the Activation Wizard not comes then connect to the support center with the same issue and other thing is that you have inbuilt fixit utility in your operating system you can refer that for resolving your problem .