Thread: Not able to install AVG Internet Security in my windows 7 Dell laptop

Not able to install AVG Internet Security in my windows 7 Dell laptop

I am not able to install AVG Internet Security in my windows 7 platform compatibly Dell inspiron one laptop. I was have a virus effect in just last two days back. And after that they machine is creating problem with the start up, but somehow I start the machine and along with that purchase a AVG internet security disk today. The problem is that I am not able to install that one in my machine. Whenever I tried to install that one I got an unknown error into the screen, and directs me to stop the installation program. I simply click on that button, and the program stooped. What is problem I can’t understand. What should I do? Is there anyone having any solution for this problem?

Re: Not able to install AVG Internet Security in my windows 7 Dell laptop

As per my opinion I think the problem is might be arrives for any other visual; or software application which is installed in your machine. I suggest you look for the application basically any visual effect those are applied in your machine without your prior permission. These are might be comes with the other trusted software applications, the unused applications are like the toolbar, screen saver etc. so go the control panel and then proceed to program and features, now from the drop down list locate the unused software application programs and remove them from your machine, now try to install the Antivirus program, I hope this time you will be able to do the installation.

Make sure that the antivirus application version that you are trying to install in your machine is compatible with the windows version that you are using. Though this is the windows 7, so might not be the program version will support by the windows platform. So for that see the user manual and see whether this one is compatible with windows 7 version, which you are using. Along that I would like to suggest you to try once in the safe mode, if it works over there then install in that mode and then reboot your machine and enter into the machine by the normal mode, and do if there any necessary settings are important with the windows. Also make sure that windows firewall option, which you activated in your machine is allowing to install any application program.

I had they similar issue, my Antivirus is suddenly stopped working and then I tried to re-install the program again in my machine, where as the existing version is un-install but whenever I tried to reload that one, it not allowed me to install this in my windows vista compatible machine, it directs me that I am not using the correct version, which compatible with the windows platform version. i can’t understand this ,message, because I was also using the Antivirus earlier in the windows platform machine, and also one of my friend is using this same antivirus with windows vista. Why this problem arrives is there anyone having any idea on this. I checked the firewall and other settings and option in my machine, those are properly configure and allowed me to install any software application. Any input will be very much thankful for me.

Check that if you have install other anti-virus software in your computer, maybe AVG internet security is not compatible with them.
    Also Windows 7 64 bit OS isn't compatible with some software including anti-virus software.
    YouTube